• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 1 - 2 Wolves: Three Minutes to Resurrect a Season

Willo was stood on the sidelines doing a hell of a lot of stretching before the start of the second half vs Rotherham. He's in his mid 30s now and has played what, three games in 15 months or something?

He's going to be swapped in and out right throughout our ultra-busy April I would think.

Shame but we are on the same page. I would pick him for games when we need to keep it tight

Charles Ross on WM just spouting more shite saying there were Fans who wanted us to lose last night so Lambert might get the sack also saying the fans are the one of the main problems with the home form.
I swear people think he talks good sense because of his posh voice.

He used to be decent when he edited ALOB, he now is just verbal clickbait, says extreme comments so gets airtime. Nobody, but nobody wanted us to lose last night, even those like me who don't have any confidence in Lambert. Wolves fans have been very good this year given the record.

Rotherham game aside, our fans have been fantastic this season.

Rotherham game aside, our fans have been fantastic this season.

I agree putting any blame for poor form at the fans doorstep is just ridiculous, if players struggle with the pressure of playing in front of biggish crowds then it's not the fans fault.
God knows how they would have coped in the mid to late 90's.

Charles Ross on WM just spouting more $#@!e saying there were Fans who wanted us to lose last night so Lambert might get the sack also saying the fans are the one of the main problems with the home form.

What a prick. I hand it to our fans this year they have been ultra patient.

In the highlights, Dicko smacks the bar when it looks easier to score, then for some reason he throws himself on the floor ? Then it comes out to Saville who puts the ball in Row Z, but Dicko is still crying on the floor with his face buried in the turf. Get up straight away you idiot.
What if Saville had drawn a save from the keeper and we needed someone to tap it in ? Hopefully we will sign a proper striker in the summer.

Charles Ross on WM just spouting more shite saying there were Fans who wanted us to lose last night so Lambert might get the sack also saying the fans are the one of the main problems with the home form.

He's a nice guy but his opinions have been all over the place for pretty much the entirety of this decade.

I have no time for the bellend element of our fanbase but I would not criticise the support at all over the last two seasons. Let the team off lightly if anything. Of course I just tut and grumble in my top of the North Bank ivory tower.

Charles Ross always seems to surface after a good result to berate fans who dare to criticise an underperforming manager when things aren't going well. The only times I heard him on WM towards the end of last season was after good results to have a go about the Jackett out brigade but disappeared during periods when things were bad.

I enjoy listening to his opinions but I don't agree with his constant smug criticism of or supporters.

More times you see that miss by Dicko worse it gets.

More times you see that miss by Dicko worse it gets.

It's a shocker and it proves why he isn't what we need anymore because we have better players to play the supporting role and he's not clinical enough. A decent finisher tolls that into the corner rather than lashing at it.

Charles Ross always seems to surface after a good result to berate fans who dare to criticise an underperforming manager when things aren't going well. The only times I heard him on WM towards the end of last season was after good results to have a go about the Jackett out brigade but disappeared during periods when things were bad.

I enjoy listening to his opinions but I don't agree with his constant smug criticism of or supporters.

I've stated heavily over the last month I want Lambert out, but I cant say this loud enough that not to the detriment of Wolves going down. I'd rather have Lambert here and Wolves in the Championship still..

Yeah it was an easy chance really, was right behind it, sat up perfectly for him, large area to put it, didn't need to smash it at all.

I've stated heavily over the last month I want Lambert out, but I cant say this loud enough that not to the detriment of Wolves going down. I'd rather have Lambert here and Wolves in the Championship still..

Me too. After the last 3 games we need stability and unity now and hopefully he'll see us over the line. Things need to change drastically in the summer though, with or without Lambert

Even if we stay up, in order for him to keep his job he needs to have us playing some half decent stuff. If it is turgid as it has been lately (aside from last night - and possibly the Reading game) he will be gone, no doubt about that.

Also - I hope we get some wins quickly because then we may get to see the likes of Herc and Ennis too. And hopefully Bright will come back into the fold.

Yeah it was an easy chance really, was right behind it, sat up perfectly for him, large area to put it, didn't need to smash it at all.

last seasons Dicko would have scored that, he is snatching at things and missing chances, he is still a hell of a player, and will score plenty next season

last seasons Dicko would have scored that, he is snatching at things and missing chances, he is still a hell of a player, and will score plenty next season

He wouldnt have done, he was injured all season.

Well he definitely wouldn't as he was playing poorly before he got injured and then missed the rest of the season. The finish is Dicko all over, no guile but power and pace and not a great finisher, he never has been and never will be. He shouldn't get the chance to score plenty next season as we should have replaced him with a quality centre forward.

Back