• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are five minutes to go but this looks like an absolutely shocking crowd. Place is half empty.

Free kick for Brentford on the edge of the box - over the bar. Very quiet otherwise.

anyone doing a commentary? please.

Hello Pavlos,

I'll describe the highlights if there are any...
But I'm listening to Wolves World, so, much the annoyance of a few, it's a case of shit in, shit out, and anything I don't like or miss, or get wrong, I'll fucking well make it up!
But at least you'll get some idea of what I think is going on.

Haa Ha! So as soon as I can get connected we'll sort of be off!

Sounds like Brentford are on top so far, couple of corners and a fk plus a long range shot on goal so far.

Hello Pavlos,

I'll describe the highlights if there are any...
But I'm listening to Wolves World, so, much the annoyance of a few, it's a case of shit in, shit out, and anything I don't like or miss, or get wrong, I'll fucking well make it up!
But at least you'll get some idea of what I think is going on.

Haa Ha! So as soon as I can get connected we'll sort of be off!

Welcome back WH :)

why has he been banned ? missed a lot last week being away.

I'm afraid I got a degree of childish pleasure in suggesting a Mod moved forward in short sharp jerking movements for being a little supercilious and superior.
So quite rightly, I got a 3 day ban.
However I see he's at it again....

Wolves 1-0 down. Massive deflection off Batth and it loops over Martinez in to the net.

For those that aren't aware, you can see the goals as they go in on SSN. Sounds like we've been chasing shadows.

So, playing a bit too deep, we've given Judge too much time on the ball and Djuricin got hold of it and from around the centre of the box lashed it into the top corner via an outstretched Batth boot.
Quite an accomplished finish. Quite an unaccomplished bit of defending, again.

Just don't seem to matching the movement of the Brentford players.

He didn't lash it. He hit it into the ground and it looped over the keeper.

Seriously, does it actually matter? Is another match day thread going to go this way?

First 20 minutes have been dire.

Seriously, does it actually matter? Is another match day thread going to go this way?

Just what I've been thinking. Fucking pack it in and stop behaving like kids. It's really pissing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back