• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim 2 reporting that there is a feeling of anger inside Molineux. Countdown to halftime booing?

Le Fondre onto Ojo's pass but denied by a great last minute tackle....
Lots of Wolves players mentioned but almost immediately followed by a Brentford name as we just can't pass to one of our own players.

Henry legging it down the wing and looking up, can only see a single player in the box and crosses it..... about 15 yard behind the goal. Shocking pass/centre.

Only Afobe looking like he might be the one to score, or try to.

It wasn't a pass. The keeper beat an Ojo shot out straight to ALF. Booing at the half

Wolves only have 44% possession with all the rest of statistics too miserable to mention..

Half time.

sounds like no fight. Brentford really up for it. Playing too deep and giving them far too much space & time.

1 shot on target and cant pass water or cross a road. What is going on? Cue a mol mix meltdown if this doesnt improve dramatically 2nd half. Come on ffs

Probably close enough to hear Paddy ranting I reckon

Tbf, as the ground is only half full, if he listens carefully he can probably here me ranting in Yorkshire!

Its shit we know its shit but that's football, plenty if other things to do with your money if it brings you that much misery, the fact I never really give a fuck never goes down well.

Fans booing at half time ain't good, it's been abysmal but shouldn't boo it don't help. If we win 5-1 I will obviously be wrong.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Tbf, as the ground is only half full, if he listens carefully he can probably here me ranting in Yorkshire!

Perhaps everyone knew what was coming. I'm here but won't be for much longer if it doesn't change

Perhaps everyone knew what was coming. I'm here but won't be for much longer if it doesn't change

who can blame you. I hope u see 4 Wolves goals to cheer you up 2nd half. COYW. Pull your bloody fingers out

why oh why are we so poor at taking corners - for years we offer no threat at corners. what do they do in training. surely certain players should practice and be able to hit a particular spot in the box !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back