• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who want to know what *actually* happened, the lad hit a shot in to the ground that deflected off Batth's boot and up over Martinez in to the top corner. Nothing "lashed" about it. Nothing Batth or Martinez could do, either.

According to SSN, we are knocking the ball around nicely but Brentford are easily matching us. No chances created by us just yet.

Let it fucking lie for gods sake jinky. People are trying to use this thread to follow wolves.

Getting a footballing lesson from them. This is truly abysmal.

Let it fucking lie for gods sake jinky. People are trying to use this thread to follow wolves.

No problems here, mate. I assume people would like to know how the goal was actually scored?

We are at home half an hour gone and not tested the keeper.

In fairness, it's hardly all WH's fault, there's plenty of you trying to wind him up and get him to lash out.

According to SSN, we are knocking the ball around nicely but Brentford are easily matching us. No chances created by us just yet.

Thanks .
That's better. I don't have SSN.

Though I do have the BBC, who said there was a chance after 15 minutes when Henry's right footed shot from outside the box was saved in the bottom left hand corner.
And again in a lacklustre game, it took another 15 minutes before ALF got his right foot around the ball to launch it high and wide. A chance of sorts...

have we had a kick in their half, since the first five minutes???

I'm fed up of being told "Wolves need to find another gear" in every fucking game. Surely they should go out from the start like it's a cup final?!

Wolves doing a Back to the Future tribute and playing like they did in 1985?

Apparently Brentford have gone to 4-3-3 which was how Derby set themselves up and it seems Brentford are enjoying the same success as Derby did.
Certainly we're how shall I say, 'chasing shadows indeed'.

Still playing too deep.

Midfield can't get on the ball. Forwards anonymous. Defence shaky and Batth having a mare. Apart from that it is triffic

Afobe racing in as the thin crowd gets excited but lifts it over everyone's head instead of playing it along the ground to an inrushing Le Fondre and Henry.
Brentford have had 180+ completed passes and Wolves 112 or something like that. Brentford have put in 10 crosses and Wolves 4...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back