• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford match day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackett's talking to Price before he comes on...
Coady positively lashes that shot high and wide...

Price and Van La Parra for Ojo and Henry.

Afobe on the right?!

Seems like the body language of a lot of our players seems to be negative, players walking about, shoulders slumped, heads down.
Need a bit of a Captain's touch here, a quick run around and gee the players up.
Price on for Henry, and Ojo off for La Parra.

Seems like it's 4-3-3...

Price and RVLP on for Ojo and Henry.... 433?

why was Byrne bought if never being played. KJ insisted he wouldn't buy anyone not better than what he already had ?????????

Wolves describe as " He sets Coady whose first-time shot is smothered by Button."

Ah, you're very good for going to the trouble of putting me right.
I was trying to listen to the commentary 2 rooms away as I was putting my daughter to bed...

Iorfa absolutely taken out of it by a dirty defender. Bit better attack, KMac but Batth loses that by fouling a defender as he climbed up...

433 with the VLP on the left and Afobe on the right is the sort of decision that makes a manager a tactical genius or shows he has lost the plot.....time will tell. Le Fondre is not Chris Martin though

Brentford are the only Championship side yet to keep a clean sheet this season

Kmac suffers there. In pain and still down. Defender got the ball but followed through in Kev.
Still there was only one player arriving in the box.

Ill confidently say we'll get nothing out of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back