• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 3-3 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Thing is with Traores contributions only lasting 15 minutes a game we're essentially playing with 9

This is not knocking Traores contribution by the way
That’s crap, he won countless flick ons, created enough chances to win the game and got back defensively.

he’s a sprinter, he’s not going to jog round aimlessly like our ‘striker’ did today - but he still did more than enough by himself to win the game. .

That’s crap, he won countless flick ons, created enough chances to win the game and got back defensively.

he’s a sprinter, he’s not going to jog round aimlessly like our ‘striker’ did today - but he still did more than enough by himself to win the game. .
Alright calm down I'm not Podence !

Traore produced the only real open play chances that we created - he is never going to be an all action 90 min player anyway.

I could not believe we went into half time with a two goal lead. After 11 seconds of the second half I knew we were not going to win that match. That second half is as bad as I can remember under Nuno. The squad needs a shake up. Let's hope Fosun were watching

If we don’t get this sorted out Crystal in the FA game and Everton in the next EPL will both absolutely kill us

Going to go and watch 'Get Carter' with Michael Caine shortly - a nice family friendly film to finish the evening.

Sod a back four. We are rubbish at it and it's costing us our defensive solidity.

Back three of Coady-Saiss-Boly. Saiss is undroppable at the minute.
Absolutely, Coady in the middle though. And with anyone other than a midfield pair of Neves and Moutinho.

Should have won but how do you prepare for your most experienced player making such an idiotic decision? That clearly shook such a young team and we struggled to recover.

We're going through a transition that hasn't been helped by several key injuries. The least Nuno deserves is a little faith in him as he tries to find a way through it.

Oh, and congratulations to Jinky for his pessimism winning through in the end. You really showed us there, mate - good work.

Buy Costa and start Otasowie in place of Jaoa and leave Fabio on the bench.

Traore was good tonight I thought. Silva isn’t ready but we knew that. Hoever needs to play ahead of Semedo and we probably have to go back to a three ASAP.
We need to be much better but at the end of the day we are missing Boly, Jonny, Dendoncker, Podence, Marcal and Raul right now so it’s not surprising that we’re struggling.

Back