• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton 3-3 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Should have won but how do you prepare for your most experienced player making such an idiotic decision? That clearly shook such a young team and we struggled to recover.

We're going through a transition that hasn't been helped by several key injuries. The least Nuno deserves is a little faith in him as he tries to find a way through it.

Oh, and congratulations to Jinky for his pessimism winning through in the end. You really showed us there, mate - good work.

I'm sure in the grand scheme of things Nuno has more of an impact on results than Jinky.

Some of you need to get off this 'optimism is everything' nonsense. You honestly sound like a bunch of self help gurus

We are horrible to watch at times and we didn't deserve to be 3-1 up at half time. We were gifted 3 goals and then we gifted them 2 back. The manager has handed the initiative to Brighton with negative substitutions. After Kilman came on they had 2 free headers in our box within 5 minutes one of which resulted in a goal.

I don't really want to see a lot of short term, quick fix transfers in January though. We need a senior striker sure but we just need to get safe this season as our ceiling is going to be mid table and then we need to re evaluate properly in the summer.

We are such a tough watch at times.
I agree with this

I can only assume we've changed it to carry Silva with three behind him to bolster our attacking threat. But it needs to go back in the bin - it isn't broke, don't fix it.

The defensive solidity went out of the window a long time before the back three did.

We just look a team devoid of bench options that is riddled with injuries and those playing are shattered. Moutinho's "challenge" epitomised that really.

Oh, and congratulations to Jinky for his pessimism winning through in the end. You really showed us there, mate - good work.
AKA - my smuggy McSmugg post trying to take the piss out of someone for having a different opinion backfired and now I look like a bit of a tit.

Patricio has cost us recently - but because he is so highly rated ...
Rui’s confidence is shot. He’s stopped leaving his line. He was at fault today and at fault last week.

Might have lost confidence in himself, his defence or a mix of both.

Either way, it’s starting to show.

AKA - my smuggy McSmugg post trying to take the piss out of someone for having a different opinion backfired and now I look like a bit of a tit.
Bit ironic, given the highlight of your week is us losing and you getting to say ‘told you wolves and Nuno are shit’.

I've mentally written this season off as a huge pre-season for next season

The match thread is one big smugfest every game - both from a positive and negative perspective

He was our best player today, but let’s make this about Adama again.
I cannot even believe that someone would post such rubbish. Out of 10 - Traore 9, Patricio 5, Nuno 3, Moutinho 3,

Bit ironic, given the highlight of your week is us losing and you getting to say ‘told you wolves and Nuno are shit’.
Again, bit of an odd comment but whatever floats your boat.

Just put him on ignore, not worth engaging and not even an entertaining WUM.

On a serious note are we at the stage where we've crossed paths from giving Fabio experience is going to be more damaging than beneficial to him?
You’re probably right, i don’t think I’ve ever put anyone in ignore before, but probably best.

and very possibly - getting an established striker in to take the pressure off him is probably the right thing for him too.

Back