• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton (A) build-up

If you were being serious you should've suggested Hari-Kiri!

Henry was ok there, a better option than Edwards anyway.

Like CD would change the full backs as the ones on the bench are simply miles better than those who started the last two. Doherty played ok generally on Saturday but for the first goal I doubt Iorfa would have been behind the play by three yards to play Vydra on and even if he was he'd have had more pace and strength to correct the error, as it was the incumbent had no hope of getting round because he simply isn't athletic enough.
So why change the other fullback

Yes, I have a direct line to him.

You do realise this is just a place where people give their opinions? I however don't further the case of individual players because I'm related to them.

Yes, I have a direct line to him.

You do realise this is just a place where people give their opinions?
. Of course I do and I understand when someone doesn't like a player but If you look back on your comments over a very long period now it seems to me that you are grudging in your appreciation and lavish in your criticism

At left back

At CB it may be a different story.....

Well it would be a different story, Hause is a centre back that can play left back if needed. Golbourne is only a left back and our best one, he should play if fit.

We need the drive and energy of Edwards away from home for sure. Will also be interesting to see what KJ does with Dicko over the next 2 games.

Edwards really, drive and energy, no thanks, how about quality on the ball and team responsibility.

Edwards has his place in the squad for certain games and imo his responsibility to the team is as good as any-one's. Having said that, at this point in the season I think giving Henry a run in that position is well worth a try although personally don't think he was any better than Edwards last week but it was his first go so needs a couple of games to really judge

Of course I do and I understand when someone doesn't like a player but If you look back on your comments over a very long period now it seems to me that you are grudging in your appreciation and lavish in your criticism

I would take Deutsch's informed opinions over your blind 'He ain't useless, he's my brother' input any day of the week.

Can we stop having this bollocks in every Match / Verdict Thread please.

Pilko - You like Doherty, we get that and some will agree with you but you have to accept that some people don't rate him and will use this place to voice that opinion as that is what a Discussion forum is about.
Everyone who isn't a Doherty fan - We get it and you don't need to jump in whenever someone dares to defend him.

Its bastard boring to read every week.

Back