• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

NSFW Brighton (H) matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
4-4-2:

Martinez

Iorfa - EEL - Hause - Golbourne

Henry - Coady - Edwards - Ojo

Afobe - Le Fondre

Subs:
Ikeme
Doherty
Byrne
McDonald
Wallace
Van La Parra
Bright

Suits me. As expected really, good to see ALF fit too. He was excellent against Bolton.

Suits me. As expected really, good to see ALF fit too. He was excellent against Bolton.

Hope Ojo steps up to the plate today - was excited at the prospect when we signed him on loan

Well this surreal, I'm sitting outside a bar in Playa Blanca killing time before my flight when I should be just finishing my beer before a walk to the South Bank.
Come on lads, UTW!!

If Brighton turn out in the kit their fans are wearing we wont tell them from the stewards!

Well this surreal, I'm sitting outside a bar in Playa Blanca killing time before my flight when I should be just finishing my beer before a walk to the South Bank.
Come on lads, UTW!!

I'm sat listening to the gane by a pool in mexico having just finished breakfast, will probably have my day ruined by the Wolves!

Either that or a magnificent hattrick from DE4....

Predictable line-up - please a start with a Henry rocket to equal his last years effort v Bolton in th 5th minute.

No thrilled at the prospect of that team so hope they prove me wrong. KMac really been that bad this year? or is it something grander than that? such as a falling out?

Edwards wins the ball & is completely taken out by Eddowes - staying down at the moment

Back on now

Murphy drives into the box - Golbourne across to intercept him & needed to.

Zero ideas in midfield. We can't even keep hold off the ball off throw ins as McDonald isn't on the pitch

Fucking stupidity from Golbourne. Amateurish. Penalty to Brighton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back