• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Not a fan of attendance willy waving in general but that's not a good look for them.

Is the inference that they haven't been able to sell the numbers they want?

It's just in line with what they originally stated when tickets went on sale, nothing to see here

It's just in line with what they originally stated when tickets went on sale, nothing to see here
How many tickets are available to Albion and how many season ticket holders to they have?

It holds 26688, 4k to us and 1500 for segregation I believe? So that leaves them around 21k to sell.

I'm surprised that they haven't managed to sell out from their ST holders and members before having to go to ST + 1.

Also selling tickets to ST holders "mates" is a bit risky isn't it? Could be anyone buying a ticket, including Wolves fans?

This is the opening post on "Dingle Watch: thread... how times have changed...

Screen Shot 2024-01-24 at 9.28.23 AM-2.jpg

To be fair, them struggling to sell out backs up their claim that they aren't bothered about the game.

How many tickets are available to Albion and how many season ticket holders to they have?

It holds 26688, 4k to us and 1500 for segregation I believe? So that leaves them around 21k to sell.

I'm surprised that they haven't managed to sell out from their ST holders and members before having to go to ST + 1.

Also selling tickets to ST holders "mates" is a bit risky isn't it? Could be anyone buying a ticket, including Wolves fans?
The discussion has moved on, but they won't have many members, there's no incentive to be one in the Championship and aren't going to general sale, so they chose to go to STH+1 as you are unlikely to give it to a Wolves fan given it'll be traceable and the consequences. The maths were that they were always going to go to that. As said previously it's that type of bullshit point scoring I find grating.

Not sure what you think that proves other that what I've just said

I'm not disputing that was the case, however I'm surprised that there were any left to get it to ST+1.

Surely they have 5k of members? Well clearly not.

Also yes it'd be traceable, but after the fact, which is useless after a Wolves fan has had his head caved in for celebrating a Neto goal.

Back