• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Childish is the word you are looking for. He probably has a bumper sticker with a cartoon wolves fan pissing on an albion shirt and thinks it’s the greatest comedy since Blazing Saddles
Getting excited about men kicking a ball around a park, is childish. That's football.

If I see anything to do with Meghan and Spare or Joey Barton, I simply skim past it. If everyone else did the same, all three would be nobodies.

Wish we could replace Hi Ho Silver Lining with it but that’s an 100 page thread.

Brentford have Forest a week on Saturday at home so I wonder if they’ll prioritise that over next Tuesday?

Even he can score against this lot....
I read this and then I read we've hardly ever beaten them or they nearly always win against us....
Can someone stich up the past few years results please?

I read this and then I read we've hardly ever beaten them or they nearly always win against us....
Can someone stich up the past few years results please?
We have a shit recent record against them we had a spell in the late 80's early 90's where we won every game. The beat atmosphere was one of the games at Molineux when the Liquidator was played. Richard Sneekers (sp) played and was visibly and admitted he was scared

Not a match I enjoy to be honest, it wouldn’t bother me if we never played them again.

Maybe time played a tricks on my memory then.

I remember Bully, Roberts, Deano, Kelly all scoring in wins at there place and ours

Bull scored away in 93/94 when we lost 3-2.
Kelly scored in 94/95. We lost the return with Jamie Smith getting sent off. Did the double over them in 96/97. After that they beat us home and away with Curle scoring an own goal and missing a penalty at home.

My son is 19 and he's not remotely bothered. Doesn't see them as rivals. Villa are the team he wants to beat. Be interesting to know if that's the case with the younger fans more generally.

Back