• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

It's the woke lefties undermining the good old British sense of humour. It's what sets us apart from the rest of the world.

Totally this - disgusting misogynistic bollocks.

One of the great things about living in Berlin for a while was inviting my brother and other good Wolves folk to sit with me at the Hertha match in the Olympic Stadium supping a pint of Berliner Weisse beer with a wurst while watching the match. Luxury! Sadly, a pint of Bathams in the Hawthorns while we are winning is never on the agenda.

The boozers in Brum will be won't they? Like the Square Peg for example. Then jump on the last train to the Hawthorns from Snow Hill.
Aren’t pubs closed until 12 on a Sunday morning unless you have special licensing hours?

The boozers in Brum will be won't they? Like the Square Peg for example. Then jump on the last possible train to the Hawthorns from Snow Hill. (6 mins)
Think I read that trains from Brum to Wolves aren't stopping in between

From Transport West Midlands

It includes advice that train services won't be operating between Wolverhampton and Birmingham New Street due to planned engineering works, which will also impact services from Coseley, Tipton, Dudley Port, Sandwell & Dudley, and Smethwick Rolfe Street. Bus replacement services will be in use for local passengers.

From Transport West Midlands

It includes advice that train services won't be operating between Wolverhampton and Birmingham New Street due to planned engineering works, which will also impact services from Coseley, Tipton, Dudley Port, Sandwell & Dudley, and Smethwick Rolfe Street. Bus replacement services will be in use for local passengers.
Fair enough 👌

As much as a like a pint before the game I can’t be arsed with the pub tomorrow morning. I may take a couple of cans with me though.

Back