• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton (A) 30/9 Build-Up Thread

Really good work from Doherty start to finish. Mind you Burton aren't up to much really, seems like practice opposition, but a game's a game, and this is just lovely!

If this team gets it right then they can 'blow' any team away in this league

Won't always get it right so will not win every game, but compared to last year then not sure my aged heart will take this much excitment

We will get 5 can't see them stopping us we look so dangerous every time we go forwards. Vinagre unlucky bit to have 2. We have been a lot better 2nd half.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Vinagre is awesome. Ridiculous pace and stamina.

If this team gets it right then they can 'blow' any team away in this league

Won't always get it right so will not win every game, but compared to last year then not sure my aged heart will take this much excitment

How many times last season were we banging on about, 'We should be putting teams like this to the sword', and so on, so it's at least satisfying that we're stuffing a poor team, as we should. Let's not lose sight of some of the 'only just' 1-0 wins and last week. But yes, it's good enough. Price is coming on...

Last edited:
How many times last season were we banging on about, 'We should be putting teams like this to the sword', and so on, so it's at least satisfying that we're stuffing a poor team, as we should. Let's not lose sight of some of the 'only just' 1-0 wins and last week. But yes, it's good enough. Price is coming on...

Not by much - Price on for Neves

Attendance is 5,080.
Fuck me!
What on earth are the gate receipts

Attendance is only 5080 - and there must be a fair number for us as (I think) sold out away again

We've done enough to give Price and Ronan a run out which is good for them

Saiss chopped down - gets up angrily, but Ref is in there very quickly to book the Burton player & calm things down

Ref has been more than OK (helps when you go 4 up though)

Back