• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton (A) 30/9 Build-Up Thread

Blues 5 down

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you bluenose zulu cunts

If Wolves just tickle it up a bit it would be great to be the league's top scorer.
Hull are winning 5-0...

If carlsberg did midlands football. Wolves Winning 4 nil top 2. Blues losing 5 nil. Bottom 3

Getting silly now - Bennett doing drag backs to get away from the attacker & release the ball to another Wolves player

Burton have failed to score in four of their last five Championship games.
Clough hasn't come out of his dug out once. Not once to encourage his lads. He's an absolutely shit coach.

Vinagre takes it up the left - almost finds Cav, just put out for a corner

Weird to have more than one who are comfortable on the left seeing as how we had no one for roughly 3 yrs

Can't wait to see our highlights. We've needed this.

I'm not sure what I enjoy more Birmingham getting routed or Bolton rooted to the bottom, 'u' decide!

Shame we don't try to get 6. Just keep pushing it in.
Champagne football, from Vinagre. Cav in there too.
Utd 4-0 with Bakary playing too!

Hello Pavlos, How's yer dog? Have you got him out from under the sofa?
I see on FB that you're rich. witty, young looking and loaded.
Fucking chancer!

You missed out intelligent Wolfie.

Hello Pavlos, How's yer dog? Have you got him out from under the sofa?
I see on FB that you're rich. witty, young looking and loaded.
Fucking chancer!

Yea I saw that on arsebook too, so where's the fucking money, and how was I born in new York? Need to dig up the parents, lots of questions?
Dog is much better but he shit in the kitchen this morning and is now in big trouble, well while I am out of the house at least. He will be fine, but hard work to calm his fears

Back