• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton Albion (H) build up 10/9

I think I had. The amount of times I left by half time was ridiculous.

I haven't seen a goal in 2016...
I'm not sure I have...

Saying your last game was a 0-0 isn't really narrowing it down that much. :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: thought the same as I posted it.

Having checked, I'm fairly sure that MK dons was the last game I went to. I recall DW congratulating me on the new job, and I'd just started.
Which would mean I haven't seen a goal in 2016 as I haven't been there, to my shame...

On the above, I remember more occasions in the pub before & after games last season, than actual games.

Tells its own story!

McDons last season is the first and only time I've been at a game and found myself continually posting on the match thread as it was going on. There was literally nothing diverting going on and I had to tell you all just how shit it was.

Five minutes to go, 0-0 at home to a truly shocking team who offered no ambition of their own, nine outfield players behind the ball. Afobe took three throw ins in the right back area in the second half. Of all the 0-0s last season that one was the worst I think.

0b98894a55d624714bfa347fbcf767b9.jpg

I think last game was away at Reading for me - now that was one terrible game. Game before I had been to was the 2-0 win at Charlton which was two teams try long to out- shitfest each other. Lucky we had Graham and Afobe that day really. That was when we weren't aloud to moan about being shit apparently because we had won a couple of games. Even though you could see it wasn't going to last.

The MK Dons game was the first time I actively wanted KJ out. Watching James Henry be shut down by Dean Lewington for 90 minutes was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I think last game was away at Reading for me - now that was one terrible game. Game before I had been to was the 2-0 win at Charlton which was two teams try long to out- shitfest each other. Lucky we had Graham and Afobe that day really. That was when we weren't aloud to moan about being shit apparently because we had won a couple of games. Even though you could see it wasn't going to last.

The shittest 2-0 win I've ever seen. Charlton were absolutely garbage. That guy they had in the middle? Ba? Awful.

I was at that MK Dons game. It was bad.

I've worked out when my last game was - the 2-1 loss to Preston on February 13th as my mate's son was one of the mascots. It was also shite.

That wasn't that difficult last year - suspect you may have better luck when you can get there this season.

Really wish I was going to this, but as LJ can't afford to (though have booked for the Norwich game on 1st Oct)

Staying over after the Norwich game Peter?

Bristol City away was my tipping point with Ken. Thou shalt not go 3-5-2 at half time in a game you're losing. And if you do feel compelled to do so, don't take off a bloke who spent all the previous season (on which basis we presumably signed him) playing as a wing back. And don't take Benik Afobe off for Grant Holt at the same time. And don't bring on Matt Doherty in a tactical switch with 12 minutes to go when you have one sub left and Jordan Graham is also on the bench.

Last game I went to that season was the 2 - 1 win over Wednesday so at least ended the seson with a win & a couple of goals.

Though showing how mind numbing it had been have no recollection of the game at all

"I decide with my brain" :icon_lol:

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 50s50 seconds ago
�� Sir Jack Hayward Stand sold out for tomorrow. Less than 150 remaining in Stan Cullis and not all in pairs so book ASAP if required!

On to tomorrow...My ticket is STILL available in the South Bank. If you've made a late decision about wanting to go tomorrow then drop me a private message and we'll sort something out

Back