• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[Carabao Cup 2nd Round] Wolves 5-0 Blackpool: Verdict Thread

Nunes hasn’t gone yet. Hodge was 4th choice minimum. So I concede a midfielder better than Hodge would be useful if Nunes goes. Should cost 50p.

Nunes has emptied all his stuff from the training ground. It’s either a cert of a deal or he’s going to look very stupid bringing it all back.

Doubt us beating Blackpool will make him think "what am I thinking about, why join the PL and CL Champions..I have it all here. How stupid am I"
Neither do I for the record.

Nunes has emptied all his stuff from the training ground. It’s either a cert of a deal or he’s going to look very stupid bringing it all back.
Well then we got our money as demanded. So I think we can afford a better Hodge.

I'm sticking with my guess from the other day. All agreed but won't be official until we have players lined up and ready to sign.

Re:Nunes, when we signed him everyone thought it was just a stepping stone to Liverpool, same shit different Club.

Sarabia and Doc did their chances for Sunday no harm whatsoever. Jonny surprisingly good too. Refreshing to see two dedicated strikers as well, and both on the scoresheet.

Not one bit of praise for Jonny tonight, I thought he was brilliant.

Sarabia and Doc did their chances for Sunday no harm whatsoever. Jonny surprisingly good too. Refreshing to see two dedicated strikers as well, and both on the scoresheet.
Apart from the post above me. Sorry Jeff.

Sarabia has definitely put a marker down for that Cunha role in advanced midfield.

I to will give my thoughts on Jonny, he had a good game tonight and prior to his injuries was one of the top full backs for us in the PL, unfortunately he suffered not one but 2 serious knee injuries that would have seen lesser players not even reached the standard that Jonny is now, but that has meant he has lost a yard of pace, he is allegedly up for sale and can still do a job at a decent level, despite all this he has kept his head down never knowingly complained and turned out and done his best whenever called upon, he is the last remaining player from our best days under Nuno and is an example to some of the younger (two) spoilt brats that we have at the club and deserves to find a decent Team to play for at the level he is now at, Jonny Otto a model professional whose top level career has been ruined by injuries, thanks Jonny if you remain at Wolves I for one know you will always give 110% for the shirt without complaint.

Alfie Pond looked alright even though he wasn’t on long. Fraser looks like there is something to work with. Harvey Griffiths looked miles out of his depth though, can only assume it was the occasion as we weren’t playing a good team. Just ran into people, over ran the ball, psssed out of play etc.

Reactions: b3h
i think hodge can be a classy midfielder,i was thinking be good to to see back of nunes,give hodge chance.
thats the prob.these players dont get a chance due to these muppet signings for big money who were told"come to wolves and ill get u big move within a year or 2".
Typical though,hodge gets injured when he might have been given a chance,

i think hodge can be a classy midfielder,i was thinking be good to to see back of nunes,give hodge chance.
thats the prob.these players dont get a chance due to these muppet signings for big money who were told"come to wolves and ill get u big move within a year or 2".
Typical though,hodge gets injured when he might have been given a chance,
Hodge is fucking shit. The end.

Back