• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

He struggled because he really shouldn't have been coming for them. I think he's been a great signing though and we have 2 decent keepers.

Agreed on both counts. Kuszczak is very good, a lot better than many PL back up keepers.

Bravo you.

Shall we get the Queen to give you the Bestest Ever Fan in the Whole Wide World Award?

Yes please

I will be at Bournemouth so if she wants to pop along

By the way I wasn't the first to make the snidey comment.....again

But you overlook that.....again

Overlooked nothing. You do know you can stop yourself replying and hit the report button don't you.

Mod status means nothing but please take your own advise there.

Agreed on both counts. Kuszczak is very good, a lot better than many PL back up keepers.

At the time it didn't seem that important but this injury to Ikeme has made him vital, we could well have not had such good results if we'd had to play McCarey.

I went did you?

No thought not

And that has what to do with you being a tosser?

Oh nothing, thought not.

And I'm not a mod, only on a particular sub-forum. Feel free to report me all you like.

And that has what to do with you being a tosser?

Oh nothing, thought not.

And I'm not a mod, only on a particular sub-forum. Feel free to report me all you like.

Never reported anyone in my life, ain't going to start now....you are the one calling names....pathetic

I think you'll find you're the one who used the word 'tosser' first. Pathetic.

Could we have a separate thread for "playground arguments?" This is the second verdict thread that has been completely ruined.

In reverse chronological order these are the 6th placed totals in this league over the last 20 years:

72, 68, 75, 75, 70, 74, 70, 75, 75, 73, 73, 74, 75, 74, 76, 76, 74, 71, 71, 72.

So while it's not impossible that we'll need 80 points or more, it would be an extreme statistical outlier. Like if we'd needed 95 points to finish 2nd in League One last season, which of course ended up being nowhere near the case despite mass fear that we would need that many around this time 12 months ago. I think it's likely we're going to need to be at the very top end of the scale - we might even need more than anyone else has needed over the last 20 years, 77 or 78, let's say. I don't think you're going to see such a wide, random divergence from a trend over such a long period though. Four points more than the maximum is a lot.

Think it's reasonable to assume from those stats that 78 will do the job:
wins against Brighton SWFC Leeds Blues Wigan Millwall
draws against Watford, Forest, Ipswich

Thanks for doing the research DW

It'll be less; it's not the points the team in sixth gets that's important, it's the team in seventh you need to beat. I demand a recount.

Could we have a separate thread for "playground arguments?" This is the second verdict thread that has been completely ruined.

Agree entirely, some people seem to get more angry and argumentative when we win :(

Never reported anyone in my life, ain't going to start now....you are the one calling names....pathetic

There you go petal

SF-trophy-icon-e1392182823665.png

I want proof your an Uber Eggy. I want pictures of your exploits, pictures of your tickets, pictures of your giving V Signs to the home of away fans. If we don't get any of that proof you will be ignored and laughed at...

Proof is in the pudding Eggy..

I did say on the verdict thread, we could still get second place. Looking at the remaining fixtures, I will be very happy, if we can finish in the top six.

V
I want proof your an Uber Eggy. I want pictures of your exploits, pictures of your tickets, pictures of your giving V Signs to the home of away fans. If we don't get any of that proof you will be ignored and laughed at...

Proof is in the pudding Eggy..

Never said I was an uber fan....your words

I was at Cardiff and I will be at Bournemouth

You want proof? Meet me at Bournemouth

This has descended into a pointless argument when the real point is whether we have enough to force ourselves into the mix for the end of the season.

Bournmouth & Watford games this week will give us a good indication as to whether we can.

Am at the Bournmouth game - my prediction a 2 - 1 win with the winner in the 93rd min from a Kuszczak header as he comes up for a corner :icon_biggrin:

Back