• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff 0-1 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Doe know why you bother Edgmond you know they all stick together

I don't know where this 'they all stick together' nonsense comes from to be honest, couldn't be further from the truth on so many counts.
Talk about the result, debate the quality of players by all account but arguments about how great a fan is can become tiresome.

I don't know where this 'they all stick together' nonsense comes from to be honest, couldn't be further from the truth on so many counts.
Talk about the result, debate the quality of players by all account but arguments about how great a fan is can become tiresome.

Well said - don't care who is the greatest fan, this should be about the football.

Pleased that we can win a 'gritty game' away from home - some positives to take into Tuesday v Bournmouth who have wobbled of late

I agree parkin and trev I come on here because I love my team and like to read about em and get peoples feelings on em and edgmond posts what he thinks and sees its his opinion by all means disagree but some of it gets out of hand we are all wolves at the end of the day

Owdill - said it like it is.

Come on here as can only afford to get to 10 or so games a year (unless the southern ones fall on an appropriate day) - want to hear from those who were at the games I can't get to as the commentary I get doesn't give the full picture.

How have we not conceded @0:44? Proper video game stuff.

How have we not conceded @0:44? Proper video game stuff.

Yeah can't work out if TK pushes it against Hause or just misses it.

It's right in that corridor of uncertainty but he did get there. Maybe should have just let Hause deal with it as he was in a good position to see it out or head it away. But he wasn't to know that.

I think he was right to come out and claim it but having whiffed it was definitely hearts in mouths, as they say. That said, I don't expect keepers to be 100% perfect and the important bit is that we didn't concede, so good work from the defenders.

Left it too late to come, needed to make his mind up sooner or leave to the defenders

Did anyone on this forum go to Cardiff yesterday and watch the match? Would they care to write a verdict in what's supposed to be the verdict thread?

Because all I've read so far is 6 pages of fucking nonsense.

What a fantastic away day with Telford Wolves

Up early and on the way to the usual pick up places and down the motorway to Wales. Fantastic stop at country pub, real ales and fine eating.....

Arrived at service station for convoy into Cardiff....put in the ground compound and not allowed out....there had been some trouble apparently

First half display good as we played in their half and also defended well

Second half we sat back too much

Scores on doors

Tomas 7 some brave goal keeping and got roughed up a few times but also was a little rash at times but was bailed out by defenders

Iorfa 7 unfairly booked for first challenge, the $$$$$$ dived....kept all at bay in first half before been cleverly subbed by Kenny

Danny 8 imperious and headed and blocked the onslaught

Stears 8 imperious, man on a mission

Hause 6 did his job well but does seem a bit nervous....

Price 6 supported KMac well

KMac 8 moved the ball really well first half and controlled the game. Second half we sat back too much

RVP 6 runs well with the ball but his end product is poor. He bottles 50:50 balls too which gets on my tits

Afobe 8 great movement set up the goal and also missed a sitter

Sako 8 our spark, starts movements, plays great balls and scores

Kenny 8 three wins on the trot

Crowd 10 sang for 90 minutes, kept the team going second half, great passion, great numbers

Great to meet NorthNorfolkWolf

My thanks too Edgmond. I know he didn't score but was Dave Edwards so anonymous?

Whoops my mistake....

Edwards 6 Filled in the whole in front of defence, did a lot better than I thought he would there!
Saved one off the line and allowed KMac to roam forward

Cheers. Very rare I make an away game these days so I do like to hear from those that are there.

I also sneakily look at WS10's reports on MolMix. He gives a very comprehensive description of the match and it is a good read.

Back