• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Early Bird

11,782 supporters renew/purchase
Increase of 1474 from last season

great for the club but i think they are still screwing people over tbh i had to pay an extra 50£ to be in the middle of the south bank where supporters who are situated to the left and right of me didnt wtf is the point of that?

South Bank Middle - £349
South Bank Left and Right £299

Well done Moxey :/

great for the club but i think they are still screwing people over tbh i had to pay an extra 50£ to be in the middle of the south bank where supporters who are situated to the left and right of me didnt wtf is the point of that?

South Bank Middle - £349

It's not quite like that. It's only the very bottom of SL1 & SL5 that are £299 and their view is shit.

maybe so but its the same stand im sure the north bank prices are the same for the lower and upper teir ?

It's not quite like that. It's only the very bottom of SL1 & SL5 that are £299 and their view is $#@!.

I'm high up in North Bank and those corners are usually the only place you spot a glut of empty seats. My gripe is the standard (or complete non-existence service) of service on the bars in the concourse

I'm high up in North Bank and those corners are usually the only place you spot a glut of empty seats. My gripe is the standard (or complete non-existence service) of service on the bars in the concourse

i used to be in the North Bank but moved cuz i didnt like walking up 1000 stairs to get to my seat :p

South Bank Middle - £349

I'm in the £349 bracket in the SB - and I feel no animosity for seats with a slightly reduced view costing a little less!

In fact I am happy that there are seats which are cheap - football is an expensive habit!

Back