• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Early Bird

Renew mine next week - high up in North bank again - though no rush to get back to Bushbury from next week as not a single fucking pub left

Renewing mine and the missus's tomorrow.

Our daughter is giving hers up as apparently she's now into grunge or summat (means nothing to me other than saving £152)

Decided not to this time as even with an old persons ticket I will pay less for the number of the games I can do next season & no easy way to get the card on to someone else for the games I can't do to make full use of it.

Still, nice to have been asked to partake - maybe think about it again next year - unless we get promoted really not a problem getting hold of a ticket for the games I can get to.

Renewed this afternoon....that's me back for next season..

Well there's Steve, Sam and me. ParkinsLeftFoot makes appearances as does LemonJelly, Lycan and my lad so you will be around people you know. Have a think on it mate

Oi!! And me... There I was unsure whether to renew but the fact you have forgot me already makes things much easier ;-)

Are you getting a ST LJ?
Can't afford one just yet matey. Was thinking about it, but situation at work is precarious at best!
If I can get the mortgage payments down a bit next year or the year after I hope.

I meant we could discuss darlo forgetting you and badmouth him in a naughty way :icon_wink:

Can't afford one just yet matey. Was thinking about it, but situation at work is precarious at best!
If I can get the mortgage payments down a bit next year or the year after I hope.

I meant we could discuss darlo forgetting you and badmouth him in a naughty way :icon_wink:

I can always withdraw privilages from you LJ.... :icon_lol:

I was only gonna agree with phil, as that's good manners as my parents taught me!

Where's that innocent smiley?

Safely renewed mine. Not renewing for mini-squeeze as she just has too much other stuff going on to make it worthwhile. Missed loads of matches on her first season ticket, so I will buy her tickets on a match by match basis when it is convenient for her.

Oi!! And me... There I was unsure whether to renew but the fact you have forgot me already makes things much easier ;-)

woah - wait a sec, I've literally just renewed and you drop this bombshell on me Phil?!

2 renewed, daughter didn't change her mind :icon_sad::icon_sad:

I renewed a few weeks ago. Amazingly the missus agreed despite us having our second just 3 weeks ago. She's definitely the right one for me!

Back