• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Edwards out for a while.

victhegreek

Reaction score
Edwards out for a few weeks (knee injury) according to Wolves Twitter. Blessing in disguise?:icon_eek:

Depends on who comes in for him and whether thay can earn themselves the shirt.

With Coady out as well it's a big chance for someone like Price, Wallace or Saville to come in and win a spot in the first team.

How long is Coady's ban?

3 games I think. Price and McDonald then?

This is an excellent opportunity with Edwards out and Coady suspended for somebody to really stake a claim and make the shirt their own. I fear this was the only way Edwards was going to get dropped wish him a good recovery but I hope he takes as long as he needs in getting fit ;) hopefully when he returns he'll be an impact sub.

Back to a 4-2-3-1 then, provided Price and K-Mac both fit. Pretty please?

Price/McDonald it is then.

Only a blessing if the replacements do well and the results improve. three defeats and Dave walks straight back in. Time for others to stand up and be counted. This could be a season changer as 3 wins will/ must alter KJ thinking

Only a blessing if the replacements do well and the results improve. three defeats and Dave walks straight back in. Time for others to stand up and be counted. This could be a season changer as 3 wins will/ must alter KJ thinking

3 league defeats and KJ gets the boot! No manager survives 1 league win in 12 games.

3 league defeats and KJ gets the boot! No manager survives 1 league win in 12 games.

God didnt think of it that way. Squeaky bum time then. But who the hell would come and do better? Please dont say big Sam! I know hes a local but...... KJ is under pressure but the injuries currently are going to force his hand a bit. I really cant believe that if we line up with a shape that suits the players picked we wont take points in our next three league games.

Rowett would be my choice IF we made a change, which I'm not ready to consider properly just yet. Although more insipid hoofball like Saturday will severely test my patience. Given it's that kind of football which is irritating me, Allardyce does not appeal (along with a myriad of other reasons).

Allardyce does not appeal (along with a myriad of other reasons).

You would get a double whammy if Sam came "home".......Nolan would be with him.

If the above happens, I am switching the internet off BTW

A wise move. I can't be held responsible for my actions if that happened.

The legs on Facebook are already screaming for Allardyce. I don't understand the obsession, every poor run from every manager in the last 10 years they trot out the same shit.

I really hope that Wolves hierarchy are not considering a change. We are having a difficult time at the moment, but it would surprise me if the club panicked and made the change.

I really hope that Wolves hierarchy are not considering a change. We are having a difficult time at the moment, but it would surprise me if the club panicked and made the change.

I hope KJ pulls the team out of it too. Having said that, it would be stupid not to replace a manager with 1 win in 12 games, no other club would accept that form and I would expect ours to be no different. It is hardly panicking to do this as a quarter of the season will be done and that is a fair time to check the progress of the team and manager.

I'm with everybody else on here, no way would I want Alladyce, he's a completely busted flush. As I've not really considered a change I wouldn't know who to go for.

I think KJ would walk before he was pushed.

If he goes then Dave Edwards is my choice....

Back