• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Edwards out for a while.

Right back at you Roy. Don't be so picky, anal etc etc

Let the thread flow. Last time I checked we are all adults here. It's not school so let's not make it feel that way eh.

Can we get back to talking about Jackett, please.

No idea why NWW's panties are in a bunch. The Jackett discussion deserved it's own thread.

No idea why you need to make such a pathetic comment to be honest?
Leave the threads to develop. We are all adults, it isn't school!

If that's your idea of a pathetic comment then the internet really isn't for you.

Just let us mods run the forum please.

No idea why you need to make such a pathetic comment to be honest?
Leave the threads to develop. We are all adults, it isn't school!

You are wrong here.

If I go on the Ex Wolf thread, I don't wanna read about Jackett facing the sack, or how shit Matt Doherty is.
If it's a seperate topic, it needs a seperate thread.

Not sure why this has bothered you so much, it's a common thing on forums, people asking for threads to stay on topic.

For NWW. I have followed you for a long time now both on here and on a certain other site and I think that you are one of the posters I most admire and respect, and, like you, I have stopped posting on that site. However i do feel on this occasion that you are being a little bit petty here and I do think the mods are correct re keeping threads on track. Please don't throw your toys out of the pram!:icon_smile:

If that's your idea of a pathetic comment then the internet really isn't for you.

Just let us mods run the forum please.

In that case why is a non mod acting like a mod, and why is a mod or admin like yourself making comments like you do?

You are wrong here.

If I go on the Ex Wolf thread, I don't wanna read about Jackett facing the sack, or how shit Matt Doherty is.
If it's a seperate topic, it needs a seperate thread.

Not sure why this has bothered you so much, it's a common thing on forums, people asking for threads to stay on topic.

I know you're defending your Dad (as I would) but I disagree. That's cool and I've got no issue with that.

I don't get why it causes so much issue when naturally threads go off track. Let them be.

For NWW. I have followed you for a long time now both on here and on a certain other site and I think that you are one of the posters I most admire and respect, and, like you, I have stopped posting on that site. However i do feel on this occasion that you are being a little bit petty here and I do think the mods are correct re keeping threads on track. Please don't throw your toys out of the pram!:icon_smile:

That's fine and sincerely I'm not all bothered by it! I do have an issue with a particular mod on this thread but then it ain't the first or last time I will have patronising comments from that person.

My apologies for taking this off track for such a trivial matter.

Now, about Kenny.......

Im with NWW on this....only so much you can talk about how you don't rate Dave Edwards (unless your are Deutsch and then there isn't enough time in the day to fit that in along side hating on Doherty and then trying to fit in some Shola digs as well). The thread moved into talking about KJ's position in a pretty natural way.

Now it has moved into talking about how threads should run....give it 20 or so posts and it will be back to slamming Dave....

And last time I checked, Kenny was a mod/admin Bear. Hmm.

As for Dave, I hope I'm wrong but I think his experience and passion will be missed. Genuinely fearful.

NWW is right that it's silly to have threads strictly sticking to one subject only. There lies the way of RAWK. Not even sure why this became an issue, it never has before.

I'm not too bothered about losing Edwards' experience though, Price should come into the team and he's far more influential, whatever his birth certificate says.

I wonder why Jackett wants to replace Price so badly when there really is no need. The difference with Price next to KMac rather than the Welsh Frisbee chasing champion is immeasurable.

Price is more important now with a shoddy back 4.. Have issued with his attacking prowess but let's not run before we can walk!

Back