• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Edwards out for a while.

NWW is right that it's silly to have threads strictly sticking to one subject only. There lies the way of RAWK. Not even sure why this became an issue, it never has before.

I'm not too bothered about losing Edwards' experience though, Price should come into the team and he's far more influential, whatever his birth certificate says.

It was my idea and i wish i hadn't bothered now, of course most threads drift but the current percieved inadequacies (not sure if that's a word) of the Manager were being aired in nearly every thread, i just thought ir deserved it's own thread that's all.

Price offers the exactly the same attacking threat as Edwards in a two. Zilch. Fortunately, he's infinitely better on the ball, even if only over short distances and has a footballing brain.

It was my idea and i wish i hadn't bothered now, of course most threads drift but the current percieved inadequacies (not sure if that's a word) of the Manager were being aired in nearly every thread, i just thought ir deserved it's own thread that's all.

No issue with that mate more the only talk about the thread title attitude

I wonder why Jackett wants to replace Price so badly when there really is no need. The difference with Price next to KMac rather than the Welsh Frisbee chasing champion is immeasurable.

It's a good question. That's Davis, Evans, Edwards, Saville, Rowe and Coady who've either supplanted Jack in the team or been signed with an eye on upgrading on him, all in just over two years.

At a time when our possession game has completely gone to shit and we are letting teams run on to our back four far too easily then he should be an automatic choice. He's said he won't pick Coady and Price together but I don't think it would be a bad idea temporarily, at least until we sort ourselves out. Not as if McDonald or Edwards (before he broke) are doing anything creative at the moment anyway. Will have to wait until next week of course to see if we actually will give it a go.

That's harsh. I'll have you know DD looks excellent wielding an axe/ Frisbee/ headband/ 80's knee high socks.

Typical Johnny - always looking at the pros and (mainly) cons of Edwards without considering the other players.... ;)

Soooo tempted to put that under your username...

I almost said 'don't you dare' and then realised this may be a terrible move. But I'm comfortable with my affection for Dave Edwards - Frisbee champ.

NWW is right that it's silly to have threads strictly sticking to one subject only. There lies the way of RAWK. Not even sure why this became an issue, it never has before.

I'm not too bothered about losing Edwards' experience though, Price should come into the team and he's far more influential, whatever his birth certificate says.

I feel that the thread was always going to head to Jackett because of the persistent selection of Edwards against all logic (to us fans). No problem with NWW or anyone else heading in that direction and it could of run alongside a dedicated Kenny Jackett thread without "instruction".

Pfft. It's all about the Dave.

You know its all about the dave bout the dave bout the dave no Trouble
its all about the dave bout the dave bout the dave no Trouble

Yeah, it's pretty clear, He aint no number 10
But he can shake it, shake it, like he supposed to do
'Cause he got that boom boom that all the defenders chase
And all the right friends in all the right places

I see the E and S workin' that Story hard
We know that shit ain't real, come on now, make it stop
If you got energy energy just you run around
'Cause every inch of grass is covered from the bottom to the top

Yeah, Now Kenny he told me "don't worry about your goals"
(Shoo wop wop, sha-ooh wop wop)
he says, "Fans like a little more running around thats right"
(That runny, uh, that runny runny)
You know you won't be no Sako, no bully or Afobe
So just do what you doin its alright you cool with me

You know its all about the dave bout the dave bout the dave no Trouble

Oh ffs I have really lost it this time........

Someone craves a Dave Edwards musical...

Good news TWFers.....Edwards has an outside chance of playing at the weekend.

Its been a bit dull without a Dave is crap/no he is not argument every day.

Back