• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2016 watch

I think the words workmen like and functional would describe the Ireland squad, will be hard to beat but won't score to many themselves. Key game for Ireland is Sweden and nicking point from Italy and Belguim.

Westwood really should be first choice, it shouldn't even be a question. Randolph is a bog standard lower half Championship keeper (with a cushy gig now not playing many games and sitting on a comfy PL bench) and Given looked finished at Euro 2012 let alone now.

Pleased Robbie is able to go although I don't see him playing much even if he is fit.

100% agree on both parts,

best keeper of the 4 to choose from, seems they fell out at Sunderland and never saw eye to eye since, glad they have seen needs must and he is in (although the fact Forde hasn't been playing regularly at Millwall no doubt concentrated the minds as well).

Only way Robbie will probably play is the last 5 minutes when we need a goal job

I have this feeling that Dave Edwards will come out of this tournament with rave reviews. Watch this space. A move to the prem may come

Banks's Premier?

I hope he plays against England as he is bloody rubbish.

He probably won't get off the bench. Welsh press say he was 23rd man, just picked ahead of Hughes

Back