• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

even game, the danes good on the break and has got the game where they want it..england always dangerous because of their top quality players..maybe should put Grealish on pretty early in the second half

People here would really take Phillips, Rice, and/or Mount over any of the Danes or Italians?
I wouldn't take any of their forward 3 over ours, which is more the point or will be if we win

Good game, same as every other game we started fast for 10-15 minutes, didn't score.
Decent free kick but Pickworth has to save that doesn't he? Finished the half strong

Before the free kick: Nobody has had more shots from outside the box than Denmark.

After the goal: Pickford didnt expect it.
He even added a "So you know whats coming"after the more shots stat

Why do we keep passing back to a keeper with the distribution of a, of a.....I don`t know what. Phillips is having an off day (trying to be kind). Play the patient game and we`ll lose this.

I honestly don’t get it. Why is Pickford standing so far over from a FK that is in ideal territory to get it up and down. I’m a layman footballer let alone a GK and I know that’s completely fucking stupid. So why is the best GK England has to offer doing it. Even still. It’s 2 yards inside the post. Just shouldn’t be going in. Honestly baffled by it

Still, they are a threat on the break but Sterling is causing chaos and our elite front 4 should get the advantage over their upper midtable back 5.

I'd be looking to swap either rice or Phillips for Henderson. I don't think either have been great

Maguire hasnt touched his face and the fuckers got a wet rag on his head..

superb save from pickford, but it was offside

The ball to sterling, the ball into Saka for the goal, getting free kicks when he's going nowhere
Yeah, he is very good at assisting others too, split vision, we saw that with Son all season

Back