• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

New James Bond

Lupo

Reaction score
The role has been offered to Aaron Taylor-Johnson apparently and just awaiting his agreement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Taylor-Johnson

Don't think I've seen him in anything

newspress-collage-20563304-1669499494237.jpg

Never heard of him, but he does look like a Bond. I didn't particularly like Craig when he got the job but he's hands down the goat of Bonds

Good to see he's not 50+ like some of the names going round...

Excellent choice. He had a really good presence in Nowhere Boy and he looks right for the part.

How have people never heard of him? He's been in loads of stuff, mainly Kick-Ass, Kingsman, Tenet, Avengers, etc.

How have people never heard of him? He's been in loads of stuff, mainly Kick-Ass, Kingsman, Tenet, Avengers, etc.
I have seen Kick-Ass and KIngsman but his name meant nothing to me. Before googling him I expected to discover the Bruno Lage of the acting world was getting the gig but turned out I had seen him in stuff and I was wrong.

He's the ostensible main character in the fairly good Godzilla from 2014.

Didn't realize he's British?

He's 33 and married an older woman, the director Sam Taylor Johnson, 57. They met when he was shooting Nowhere Boy which was her directorial debut.

I was just providing some additional interesting info/context.

I'm surprised that Henry Cavill wasn't a shoe in for the next Bond. Obviously they want someone younger. Possibly for an Origin story for Bond and how he became a 00 agent?

I've heard of him but don't think I've seen him in anything, certainly not the films you list as I hate those sort of films

I'm surprised that Henry Cavill wasn't a shoe in for the next Bond. Obviously they want someone younger. Possibly for an Origin story for Bond and how he became a 00 agent?
He's busy doing Warhammer stuff, believe it or not.

Back