• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

Decent watch, Wales should probably be leading....ref/var get it right again and quickly

Wales are playing well but Turkey are utter garbage in midfield.

Got to start making these chances count as the players are gonna tire in the heat. Much better from Wales today. Turkey look a bit shit.

Embarrassing miss by Ramsey, no composure whatsoever.

Another big chance for Wales, Highlights how much of a mess Turkey are 3 defenders step out whilst the LB lazily plays Ramsey onside.

Have the BBC fired Robbie Savage mid game?...

If only, bit of Don Goodman invading the coverage.

Picture lagging behind the sound now too.

So now we have a few seconds lag in the comms. Challenge on Bale was announced before it was made

Definitely some issues with the host broadcast.

Ramsey finally scores. Got to ask, how did Turkey only concede 3 goals getting to this tournament. Utterly dreadful in defence

Brilliant goal by Ramsey. Great ball from Bale.

Good to see Turkey learning from their mistakes, three times he's got in making the same run.

Leicester fans actually think Soyuncu is a good defender. Look at the state of his positioning on that goal

High line, no communication and no pressing. Shambles.

Should be out of sight.

I never think you can trust Soyuncu, everything is always so last ditch.

Leicester fans actually think Soyuncu is a good defender. Look at the state of his positioning on that goal
Should be out of sight.

I never think you can trust Soyuncu, everything is always so last ditch.
I rate him. He is a bit Tyrone Mings though where his pace gets him out of a lot of trouble and as you say he is last ditch diving in

Wales have been great but Turkey have played right into their hands here

Back