• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

It’s not a big deal Is it really.

It shouldn’t be only point is if in an England game the co-comms behaved like that the TV companies would have loads of complaints.

That’s because the country is full of sad bastards. BBC get complaints because Holby City started 5 mins late. People got too much time on their hands

Granit Xhaka auditioning for a Bros tribute band. I'm sure he could make a better fist of that than being a midfielder.

and I would like to spend that spare time not listening to Robbie Savage...

Does Points of View still exist?
I don’t want to listen to Clive Tyldsley, Sam Matterface or Martin Tyler’s drivel. But sadly they keep employing them so I just have to put up with it or watch on mute.

Just the crappy handball rules unfortunately (I think we all know that isn't handball).

Once it's spotted though they don't have a choice.

Really like Italy’s midfielders. Think someone will sign Locatelli this summer

Some good ball watching from the Swiss defence allowing Locatelli to just tap it in.

Lovely goal that.

Hard to judge Italy so far though as Turkey have probably been the worst team at the tournament and Switzerland aren't a huge amount better.

Definitely moved away from the stereotype Italian sides of old, really pleasing on the eye interesting to see if they play the same way v France for example.

Been no shocks yet, deep joy for Friday.

We aren't going to lose to Scotland, they're rubbish.

If we do I’m emigrating to Tristan Da Cuhna, every logical part of brain tells me we should win.
It’s just set up for them for the first big shock as they always play above themselves v England.

Fuck that, my sandwich is more important man...

Swiss one of teams that regularly qualify but you can never really remember them being at the tournament.

Back