• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Euro 2020

One of the worst decisions you'll ever see.

Can't believe he's not been asked to go and have another look at it at the very least.

Honestly one of the worst decisions I’ve seen. Highest level of refereeing this and there’s even a camera to correct mistakes

Ronaldo and Benzema trying to wind Roy Keane up

Moutinhio appears to have borrowed a pair of my shooting boots.

Tough on Semedo, he'd been looking good up till then.

Whoever said VAR has been working well has just been shot in the foot. Dreadful decision and exactly what you want VAR for to overturn it.

Whoever said VAR has been working well has just been shot in the foot. Dreadful decision and exactly what you want VAR for to overturn it.

It's been good for offsides, but refs still prevail where decisions are subjective. Then it comes down to the ref. This guy seems to have a bit of an ego.

It's been good for offsides, but refs still prevail where decisions are subjective. Then it comes down to the ref. This guy seems to have a bit of an ego.
Probably because everyone was saying how brilliant he was in the CL final (he was)

Looked like good defending by Semedo there to me, reffing has been good so far but that was terrible

VAR shit on penalties - shit hot on offsides though

Back