• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton 1-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

He’d be a championship player, or have to find another premier league club.
We’ll have moved on from him

What happens to Coady if Everton go down…

Not sure who comes off worse out the whole situation.
Depends how iron-clad that agreed fee is. At £4.5m and we can't say no...they could buy him and flip him for more inside a week or two.

If we have any chance of bringing him back then I reckon Lopetegui would.

Fairly apparent that there was one man at fault for Coady leaving and he's not here anymore, the fucking bellend.

Depends how iron-clad that agreed fee is. At £4.5m and we can't say no...they could buy him and flip him for more inside a week or two.

If we have any chance of bringing him back then I reckon Lopetegui would.

Fairly apparent that there was one man at fault for Coady leaving and he's not here anymore, the fucking bellend.
I was under the impression Coady and Saiss leaving was more about Shi?

I think Coady will be back. Everton won’t be able to afford him if they go.

I’d have Coady back, I think. I’d rather see him do the deep-dropping DM/CB thing than Neves (because I want Neves to be able to break forward with a little more freedom).

Thing that I’ve always thought, even before our win yesterday was we would just ablut survive, simply because some teams around us are absolute dross. Naturally, we have been also but I’d say our squad is underperforming, and you’d hope a new manager would change that.

Regarding Coady, if I were him and we wanted him back I’d probably be telling us to swivel with how it was handled. However, if your me asking me given our current options would I have him here? Then yes.

I’d be suprised if after the summer window we won’t have different options than what we currently have, however.

To be fair to Bueno that blonde chap (was it Gordon, looks like a Pixar character?) clattered him every time he got it, which in essence worked, unfortunately it was the period where Pawson was only giving decisions one way!
Postman Pat’s Son

0548E63B-21F4-40AB-AA42-F370241D47FC.jpeg

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Coady back. It was a Lage fuck up freezing him out with little to no communication.

Another point was us getting a cross in before the defence had chance to set. It was a relatively poor cross, but the defence was scrambling which helped us out loads. Hopefully something we do more of.

Another point was us getting a cross in before the defence had chance to set. It was a relatively poor cross, but the defence was scrambling which helped us out loads. Hopefully something we do more of.
And more importantly there were bodies in the box. How many times have we had just one person, or no one to aim for?

Not rocket science is it, more people in the box more likely someone will get on the end of it

Everton won't go down. Not because they should stay up based on their squad or how they play, just because it's an unwritten rule of football.

On watching the highlights can someone explain the logic of Bueno marking Mina and Moutinho Tarkowski for their goal? I know we put out a small side, but there are still better options than that. Was it zonal gone wrong, or just that stupid?

Everton will only go down if they can't keep Calvert-Lewin fit, or can't get a decent striker when the window opens.

Maupay and Gordon just aren't good enough and won't score enough goals to keep a club mid-table.

On watching the highlights can someone explain the logic of Bueno marking Mina and Moutinho Tarkowski for their goal? I know we put out a small side, but there are still better options than that. Was it zonal gone wrong, or just that stupid?
I mentioned that during the match day thread. Also, all our bigger players we defending the centre and back post area on the 6 yard box. Zonal marking at its finest…

Everton won't go down. Not because they should stay up based on their squad or how they play, just because it's an unwritten rule of football.
If Hamburg can go down…

You’d hope it was a miscommunication of responsibility rather than who they were meant to be marking. Makes little sense.

Didn’t look zonal to me fwiw.

It was crazy. Tbf when Frank saw out team sheet he must have thought about targeting set pieces, with Mouts, Podence, Hodge and Bueno on the pitch was always gunna be difficult covering all the options.

Back