• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Everton Verdict Thread

Our performance was fairly poor, just a lot of individual errors, boly had one of his worst games ever for us, allowing richarlison to climb on his back for the goal, like he was trying to catch the ball in aussie rules football, was shockingly poor awareness. Shoking error from coady, unacceptable. Vinagre continues to be our worst рdefensive player with zero end product offensively. Traore yet again our most dangerous player, and hes doing ok defensively, considering hes a winger. Benno seemed lost but obviously hard for him without doc. Rui had two magnificent saves, did well despite the scoreline. Neves was ok, but really needs to step up his game considering hes supposed to be the cornerstone of our team. Cutrone did really well, raul did well, jota was mostly cold. Mou looks tired, saiss was hit and miss and dendonker looks more lost than benno.

We still managed to score two goals, could have been three or four if pickford didnt make great saves vs cutrone, so its purely communication and defensive errors. We made similiar errors vs manu, but lingard/rashford/martial missed some sitters, today we got punished.

Complaints have been made regarding the language and the style of addressing fellow forum members in this thread. It isn't a pleasant read back to be honest, and the insults being thrown about don't do the forum any good whatsoever.

The Mod Team have discussed this and going forward, the appropriate action will be taken to those who don't want to debate in a reasonable manner. It is a sad state of affairs that forum members are telling the Mod Team that they are avoiding matchday threads and verdict threads on the basis these threads get dragged down into insults being thrown around with previous arguments being continued.

I think we are all better than that so please bear this in mind when posting on the Forum and treat all other members with respect.

Complaints have been made regarding the language and the style of addressing fellow forum members in this thread. It isn't a pleasant read back to be honest, and the insults being thrown about don't do the forum any good whatsoever.

The Mod Team have discussed this and going forward, the appropriate action will be taken to those who don't want to debate in a reasonable manner. It is a sad state of affairs that forum members are telling the Mod Team that they are avoiding matchday threads and verdict threads on the basis these threads get dragged down into insults being thrown around with previous arguments being continued.

I think we are all better than that so please bear this in mind when posting on the Forum and treat all other members with respect.

This is fairly typical of this forum in all threads to be honest, people dont like your opinion, and instead of discussing the issue with civility, the personal insults start. Its boring and unpleasant and posting is becoming a chore unless you have the same opinion as the few more popular members, not surprised people are avoiding posting, I am starting to aswell.

Examples please.

If you say something that I disagree with then I'm likely to voice that (if I'm around), don't think it is a case of lacking civility.

I've no time for this victim complex that people continually hide behind when the tide turns against them as their opinions are either a) wrong or b) poorly explained. I've seen it dozens of times.

This is fairly typical of this forum in all threads to be honest, people dont like your opinion, and instead of discussing the issue with civility, the personal insults start. Its boring and unpleasant and posting is becoming a chore unless you have the same opinion as the few more popular members, not surprised people are avoiding posting, I am starting to aswell.

Hence the post from Sniffer above, and everyone should take that on board. There seem to be a few personal feuds that have been going on for a while, that have started to over-spill on to various threads and that is boring, tedious to read and unproductive. It's all good to have a different opinion to others - debate that civilly and there won't be a problem. Start (or continue) with personal insults and you put it in to the hands of the Admin/Mod team.

To be fair, if you constantly spout bollocks you should expect to be called out on it.

Could we have a ban on the term "calling out?" Yours in hope...

This forum should be a "safe space" for people to give their opinions without fear of retribution or question...

I don't know if that's wise, I hear some of Kenny's opinions are VERY 'first testament'.

On the Internet is where you're going to get people with different and possibly polarising opinions. It's how you put them across and then react to the responses that are the issue. Play nice and we'll all get along just fine. Start throwing effs and jeffs around at each other, or insults, and it's obviously going to be an issue.

That’s true but I also think people need to get thicker skins when their opinion is challenged or not liked by others.

There's nothing wrong with opinions being challenged, but occasionally it turns into personal and aggressive abuse which is unacceptable imo......its just football ffs

There's nothing wrong with being called a clueless twat either. It's the internet ffs

Back