• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Liverpool 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Popping my tin foil hat on.

The assistant blindman put his flag up for Toti being offside when the first ball towards him was played and Dean covered his shite error by using the missing Nunes camera angle to give him a get out.

From the end of last season when he was already proven to be that?...No
In your opinion, ironically.

It’s not hypocrisy to sit back now and think ‘yeah maybe got that one wrong’ happens quite a lot if life..

The assistant blindman put his flag up for Toti being offside when the first ball towards him was played and Dean covered his shite error by using the missing Nunes camera angle to give him a get out.
They're fucking cunts, man. When push comes to shove, they double down and protect their own.

Forgive me, I've had a drink.

To go in that hard is hypocrisy when all he did was continue to demonstrate what he was.There was nothing from August to October that made him either of those descriptions that wasn't already there

If they are communicating, then surely they’ve asked him who he’d flagged offside. If he says Toti and the it is proved otherwise then they need conclusive evidence of an offside elsewhere to chalk the goal off.

Nah, the way the linesman flags indicates he was giving a far side offside.

Never understand why people have so much vitriol against someone is doing their best.
He's not a cunt or whatever, he's just not a very good coach and a terrible man manager, the main criticism should be at the people who employed him.

I did say tin foil hat was on, so i won't be accepting any rational answers...

To go in that hard is hypocrisy when all he did was continue to demonstrate what he was.
Not really hypocrisy is it though, it’s just a changing of opinion.

Anyway, it doesn’t relate to me as I haven't referred to him as a moron and a cunt, and isn’t really relevent to tonight’s game

It is relevant to the thread as that's what people have posted on it and yes it is hypocrisy for the reasons explained. He was in October what he was in May

Never understand why people have so much vitriol against someone is doing their best.
He's not a cunt or whatever, he's just not a very good coach and a terrible man manager, the main criticism should be at the people who employed him.
Some of the reports after his sacking don't make him sound like the sort of guy you could grab a drink with, so to speak.

Which isn't to say we don't get OTT about it.

It is relevant to the thread as that's what people have posted on it and yes it is hypocrisy for the reasons explained
For going in that hard? I’d check what hypocrisy means.

But we’ll leave it there

Is there a view that shows when the lino flags? Is it before Toti gets it? Play goes on a fair while before it gets to him.

I thought Lembikisia did alright, he could have tracked Nunez better but I wouldn't be too worried if he had to play more games for us. He's obviously still learning but doesn't look too out of his depth

I thought Lembikisia did alright, he could have tracked Nunez better but I wouldn't be too worried if he had to play more games for us. He's obviously still learning but doesn't look too out of his depth
Agreed. He did well. He could well become a very good player for us.

Fuck VAR and that bellend Dean.
So pleasing to see the team fight for 90 mins and actually play some good football. I thought Dexter had a stand out performance, but no one let the side down...

Back