• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Liverpool 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Great performance. Pathetic from VAR.

Last edited:
Where'd my thread go?

Maybe I didn't click all the things.

Anywho.

Cracking effort. Matched Liverpool’s best side on the night and have been robbed of a place in the next round.

Reactions: jlo
Where'd my thread go?

Maybe I didn't click all the things.

Anywho.
I'd already posted one (as I always do unless I'm at the game), so I deleted it.

Well, I think we can safely say Julen is a good coach. 9 changes and they all looked like they know their jobs.

Couple of signings in key positions and I’m getting more optimistic every game.

Cunha clearly not fit though is a little worrying

Cracking performance, easily the best one of the season. We looked well drilled, everyone knew their jobs, and we had plenty of players in and around the box when we had the ball.

Shame about the two brain farts (one of which was definitely offside). But based on that there’s no way we’re getting relegated.

Only saw parts but what I did see we played well, manager got a very good performance out of a rotated team. You would not have seen this performance before he took over.

Ref seemed to give every 50/50 challenge against us, usual Sky Six bias at best and corruption at worst.

Robbed by cunts.

On the other hand, we need 4 points every three games for 40 points. Play like that and we’ll be fine (with another defender)

Back