• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay] Wolves 3-2 (AET) Brentford: Verdict Thread

They'd have used the pool ones. If they weren’t working then they won't have anything. There's nothing on Wolves socials yet, so assume they don't exist unless they can pull.something together from the VAR feed
A real shame for Fraser if his first Wolves goal isn't available on video anywhere!

There was one or two Albion fans on Twitter posting pictures of empty seats trying to take the mick out of our attendance. We had 24k on a freezing Tuesday night. They played last Sunday afternoon when it was nice and mild - 16k attendance 😂

I saw a few comments from them when the draw was first made along the lines of 'oooh that'll be a sell out then'. Have they sold out any other game this season?

I'd completely forgotten about that league cup game! Fair enough. And glad to see the club has for some highlights to share!

Surely the BBC had cameras for their highlights programs. Though I can't even see any scheduled.
BBC take the European feed. Western Europe feed is by a company called Pitch International.

The world feed internationally is provided by a company called IMG.

Both companies use technical partners for outside broadcasts.

If those technical partners have a problem the BBC and any other broadcast partner do not get their highlights.

Wolves do have their own cameras which I think are the ones the stadium uses. If that is the case then the FA (the copyright owner) would have to view the footage before passing it on to their partner's (Pitch International) who can edit them for highlights.

It could be a while.

N.B. there are no such thing as camera pools.

Wolves do have their own cameras which I think are the ones the stadium uses. If that is the case then the FA (the copyright owner) would have to view the footage before passing it on to their partner's (Pitch International) who can edit them for highlights.

It could be a while.
Looks like 12pm the next day is when clubs can release their own highlights package.

Weird restriction but I guess it is what it is.

Lovely finish. Would like to see him in and around the matchday squad - he looked really sharp in pre-season too.

From the main highlights, Doc shite on both their goals. Perhaps unnoticed by a few, but love the way Cunha embraces GON at the end with a massive hug. He’s definitely got the support of the dressing room.

Well the highlights confirm my view of Doc's 'effort' on their first goal. Just let's his man walk goal side of him, then it's too late to sort it out or win the resulting header. On the plus side it was a great example for my son of what to cut out from his under 10 games. Lame on their second too. Of course, for LL this all meant he was "set for a big performance", so, well, uhm, they are words he has typed.

From those highlights he made a couple of outstanding saves too.

He did yeah, the one in front of the South Bank was amazing. That's the pay off with him though, he's an amazing shot stopper and claims crosses well most of the time but as 1 player in an 11 man unit he's an absolute liability sometimes. He might bail you out every now and again but he'll put the team under needless pressure several times a game as well.

Back