• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd Replay] Wolves 3-2 (AET) Brentford: Verdict Thread

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score

Result is all that matters. Sounded a topsy-turvy performance.

As we couldn't watch anywhere I'll leave the verdicts to the guys and gals who braved the sub-zero temps.

Last edited:
Well well well, Gary O’Neil you could win a few friends with a win in the next round. Get in!

Are we 2 for 2 in games where Nelson scores?

Thanks for the trauma on the MDT thought we’d missed a penalty then conceded one then scored to thinking we’d conceded again.
Can all look forward to 10 days of BS rhetoric now.
Bit concerned about Cunha being injured, would rather he was rested at BHA in favour of playing in the 4th round sounds crazy but I’d be putting full throttle into the cup now.

Not sure where people were following and getting wrong info, BBC website had it live audio without mistakes, commentators were a bit crap but actually had everything right.
Sounds like we dominated nearly the whole game with a couple of defensive brainfarts which kept them in it. Also sounded like it was backs to the wall once Cunha went off.

Santi MOTM for me. Poor Hodge , please don’t make him play again.

Not sure where people were following and getting wrong info, BBC website had it live audio without mistakes, commentators were a bit crap but actually had everything right.
Sounds like we dominated nearly the whole game with a couple of defensive brainfarts which kept them in it. Also sounded like it was backs to the wall once Cunha went off.
ESPN, Sky, and Fotmob all had varying interpretations of reality.

We weren't having a communal hallucination! I think.

Not that arsed about the next round to be honest, it’s just an opportunity for fans from one of the shitiest areas of the West Midlands to spout all that ‘dingle’ crap for ninety minutes.

Look forward to hearing from those that were there.

Well done to the lads for digging in and getting through. On the official app they’re saying we looked dodgy off set pieces until Dawson came on who cleared everything.

As we couldn't watch anywhere I'll leave the verdicts to the guys and gals who braved the sub-zero temps.
Fair play. Couldn't make it in the end. The first game I've followed on the radio for ages, not a great experience.

Seemed to take ages to get ET underway too.

On the plus side. We continue to score goals. And we’ve come from behind, again!

Be nice not to have to, mind. But a definite positive.

Interested to hear from those their how we looked with a focal point on.

Nice to hear the couple of positive comments with regards Santi.

Back