• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup Quarter-Final] Wolves 2-3 Coventry: Verdict Thread

30,500 per team (or was a year ago)

Rest of the ground will be Club Wembley tickets (that still a thing), members of the FA Family and with hundreds of teams take part in the FA Cup so they add up, then of course sponsors will get tickets (some used by them and others given away in competitions), chuck in hangers on, celebs etc and the 2 teams in the final get extra tickets to give to the players families and club sponsors.

Last edited:
It's funny not living in the area, I really could not give less of a shit about WBA. Literally just not a team that ever enters into my brain. I always enjoy the games just cause of the derby hype, but it's all just artificial malice for 90 minutes.

FA cup success isn't even remotely comparable.

30,500 per team (or was a year ago)

Rest of the ground will be Club Wembley tickets (that still a thing), members of the FA Family and with hundreds of teams take part in the FA Cup so they add up, then of course sponsors will get tickets (some used by them and others given away in competitions), chuck in hangers on, celebs etc and the 2 teams in the final get extra tickets to to give to the players families and club sponsors.
Thanks Kenny.

I know it was just 23000 in 2022 but had an inkling it might have been increased.

It's funny not living in the area, I really could not give less of a shit about WBA. Literally just not a team that ever enters into my brain. I always enjoy the games just cause of the derby hype, but it's all just artificial malice for 90 minutes.

Yeah I get it that a lot of Wolves forums contain non-locals and I understand your thoughts totally.
I'm sure a lot of locals would also agree with you. Not me, I hate the fuckers with a passion.

Might be the lower figure when Leicester won it as the whole stadium wasn't open due to Covid restrictions?

Might be the lower figure when Leicester won it as the whole stadium wasn't open due to Covid restrictions?
That one was less than around 7,000 per team and a chunk going to key workers from the local area.

Very Brexity, harking back to times which never existed.

Fuck Liverpool though right?

I mean I dislike them as much as any other top side. No strong feelings either way.

Reactions: b3h
Back