• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fans Against VAR - Join us

Championship fans love the fact VAR isnt messing around with shit in that division. Fast forward to tonight ask any QPR fan if they would like VAR in. QPR absolutely robbed of a goal and a sending off tonight.

To be clear nothing against Wolves, but 5m for a decision made on the field is a joke. VAR always goes against Wolves eventually.

To come on here to be smug about a var decision that could potentially cost us a place at Wembley mid game says a lot about you

To come on here to be smug about a var decision that could potentially cost us a place at Wembley mid game says a lot about you
It's not about the decision, it's about how long it took. VAR isn't fit for purpose.

If you wanna take your anger out on me, go for it. VAR will never get better.

When is somebody going to ban this cunt, as if football fans need a fucking notification every time there's a var issue?
I'm happy to be banned.

Think I've made my point. You can all take your anger out on me but ultimately I'm correct about VAR

I actually quite like Wolves, one of the only clubs to have protested VAR.

Pretty sure you’ve already been told to fuck off.
Ban me then, I don't care.

Loads of Wolves fans know VAR has to go for the good of the sport.

Results like today are shit for you guys, ultimately VAR and corruption is a bigger problem.

Fucks sake...

Admin VAR check in progress

1000015410.jpg

Stepping in on my joke!!

I'll still do the next post in 2.mins but it's ruined now.

Back