• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FC Pyunik (H) Buildup Thread

In all seriousness we'll be in the London. Any time from 4ish. Back corner, to the left of the bar, big table.

In all seriousness we'll be in the London. Any time from 4ish. Back corner, to the left of the bar, big table.

Great. Train arrives 1555. I will be the big lump wearing the away shirt in a baseball cap.

(please play nice :crossfingers::eek:ldboy::run:)

New visitors to the table have to perform a song.
I suggest you do Superstition by Stevie Wonder

Nice if Cutrone could get off the mark tomorrow, think it will do his confidence the world of good and help him relax as he settles. Already seen some people questioning his touch, movement and pace based off 2 short cameo appearances :icon_lol:

Will be nice to see if he can link the play and bring the midfield back into the game giving us a little bit more control and ball retention.

Great. Train arrives 1555. I will be the big lump wearing the away shirt in a baseball cap.

The away shirt in a baseball cap? I know I'm down with the kids but how does that work? Does the away kit come out to create the look of Beau Peep?

Attachments

• Beau Peep.jpg
    Beau Peep.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 19

Being a big lump in a football shirt REALLY won’t narrow it down either. You definitely haven’t met most of these lot if you think that description will have you standing out :icon_lol:

Being a big lump in a football shirt REALLY won’t narrow it down either. You definitely haven’t met most of these lot if you think that description will have you standing out :icon_lol:

size is relative. :ursofunny:

Its got 13 on the back too. Of course. Oh and its last seasons white one. Distinctive ...........

Last edited by a moderator:

You'll have to speak up mate, I can't hear you from all the way down there.

To be fair it must be a long way up there on your high horse now that you’re a radio star!

Brb, just talking to Simon Osborn and Neil Emblen on Twitter, big hitter that I am now.

Going in Holiday for 3 weeks, leaving the bar in my bar mans capable hands.

Just done my Google and social media sport listings for 3 weeks.
I have included Torino V Wolves and the return Leg hope I am not being Premature

v Torino will be on. Premier or BT will have it

I might have to get in before 5pm, before Cyber gets bored of getting the beers in.

I might have to get in before 5pm, before Cyber gets bored of getting the beers in.

Meetings rearranged
Afternoon taken off
Train tickets all booked leaves Milton Keynes 1555 so ETA 1730 sorry. Will be walking to the London from the station. You will get an hours worth of beer out of me then!

Looking forward to putting a few faces to names.

Sorry to be missing this one (even though with the 1st leg score it should be a dead game), but otherwise engaged & can't afford another overnight stay so close to the MU game on Monday that I have already booked.

Have a good time

Sorry I can't be there. Back home but absolutely no chance I can get up there. Can't even get a boot on. Hoping the swelling goes down over the next few days so I am able to make work on Monday and the United game.

Meetings rearranged
Afternoon taken off
Train tickets all booked leaves Milton Keynes 1555 so ETA 1730 sorry. Will be walking to the London from the station. You will get an hours worth of beer out of me then!

Looking forward to putting a few faces to names.

Hours worth of beer?

Count yourself lucky Paddy isn't in attendance.

Back