• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FIFA Confederations Cup 2017 Russia

Maybe made for liverpool

Not for now, he's only 21, Leipzig will be paying him serious money and he isn't really top level yet (if he were to go to Arsenal, is he better than Giroud as it stands...I would say no, not really a huge amount better than Origi either if we're talking Liverpool) so better just to wait it out, especially as he gets a year's worth of experience at CL level.

The wealth of Leipzig means he'd cost silly money relative to what he actually is at the moment.

Amazed Giroud isnt more favoured at arsenal, wenger has made his choice..he always scores within five mins when he has come on..origi doesnt have the same repertoire that werner has..split vision, quick and eye for a goal..

Didnt know leipzig had loads of cash, may change things of course

Let's not get too carried away. It's literally less than a fortnight since he was missing out on selection behind Sandro Wagner, who I'm sure was separated from Stefan Maierhofer at birth.

Haha, you and your exagerrated things Dan :) funny though

This Brandt mid has been impressing me also, every game..consistent

Can we sign him as LB please ;)

Great strike

Tidy finish by Younes too

Very talented player too Younes..did great when subbed on last game also

Didnt know leipzig had loads of cash, may change things of course
For example, they're demanding £70m for Naby Keita off the back of one season in the Bundesliga.

Seems that Liverpool are going to pay it too.

Keita is quality to be fair. Would be brilliant in the Premier Legaue

ITV were meant to be showing the third place game at 1pm. Now they're not. Fair enough, must be something really important on...

Or a re-run of Babushka, the worst quiz show in the world, and the incredibly dubious The Voice Kids.

tumblr_lqe19tu8DA1qiwpz6.gif

Calamitous stuff from the Chilean's gifts Germany the lead. Chile had been completely on top until that point too.

Chile still the better side but the Germans look like scoring every time they get within 30 yards of the Chilean goal.

In other news Glenn Hoddle still never ceases to amaze with the complete amount of bollocks one man can spew.

Back