• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest 1 - Wolves 1 the I can't be bothered to think of a joke title verdict thread

It's a bizarre statement all round.

That last bit reads as if it's someone who doesn't speak English as a first language.

It scares me that Henry is possibly one of our better players. Next season will be fun.

Listening to Kenny at the moment makes my ears bleed. I don't accept that we can't do better with the players we have. If I hear him bang on about "power" one more time I may spontaneously combust.

I can take losing I remember Dave Jones Premier season where we went down but had a real crack at it and the fans responded to it. We all sang "going down but we'll be back" next season it could well be "going down and won't be back"

I dream of a new owner, manager and at least some form of entertainment next season, is that too much to ask??

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

It scares me that Henry is possibly one of our better players. Next season will be fun.

James Henry was poor today, missed a decent chance and took on a shot from distance that was ballooned over (James Henry Trademark) instead of playing out to Wallace who was in a great position on the right.

He tried hard with balls lumped at his head but trying to win headers (and failling) does not mean he was worthy of any sort of praise!

In short; James Henry, decent squad player. Nothing else.

Like a few people on this forum I'm getting on a bit now, and i'd like to see Wolves do a Stoke or Southampton or Palace before I spend my Saturdays (and every other fucking day) twanging a harp. Over the years I've seen good teams, bad teams, really good teams and complete shite. I'll put up with it all, so long as my team tries. If they lose and they gave 100%, fair enough. Like I suspect a good many people on this forum I can forgive most things, but I can't forgive lack of effort.

And now lack of effort is exactly what we have from our manager. One sub? One fucking sub when the result doesn't matter a jot. As has been said a few times, there is the makings of a good side at Wolves, but Jackett is strangling it at birth. Just fuck off, Jackett. Just fuck the fucking fuck off.

Like a few people on this forum I'm getting on a bit now, and i'd like to see Wolves do a Stoke or Southampton or Palace before I spend my Saturdays (and every other fucking day) twanging a harp. Over the years I've seen good teams, bad teams, really good teams and complete shite. I'll put up with it all, so long as my team tries. If they lose and they gave 100%, fair enough. Like I suspect a good many people on this forum I can forgive most things, but I can't forgive lack of effort.

And now lack of effort is exactly what we have from our manager. One sub? One fucking sub when the result doesn't matter a jot. As has been said a few times, there is the makings of a good side at Wolves, but Jackett is strangling it at birth. Just fuck off, Jackett. Just fuck the fucking fuck off.

Anyone would think you were despondant! - agree though, just want some forward movement

Would like to see some forward motion in the last game - really don't care what the result is

Would not be unhappy to see a 1 - 5 loss if it meant that we had some idea what we are trying to do - pretty sure that Kenny has no idea what he he wants now - new focus needed

Whats soul destroying is you can't see what he's building for next season. It just doesn't seem to work whatever the masterplan happens to be. Is there any light?

Making 1 sub, with the sub being a left back off for cb because we needed "physicality" sums up this season of negativity.

Our back 4 didn't look inich trouble tbh, and Delandes was ok - certainly not bad enough to need a substitution.

We needed a change going forward, which (as usual) didn't arrive. I just don't understand what KJ is watching and how he is making his decisions.

It's like some mental roulette selection!

Whats soul destroying is you can't see what he's building for next season. It just doesn't seem to work whatever the masterplan happens to be. Is there any light?

There is no Masterplan - what you thought that there was a plan as to how we improved & moved forward!

Think I said this before but if Jackett stays in charge next season we'll go down or at best survive a relegation fight.

Jacket says we lack nous in this division in his post match interview! Fuck me about 5 people said that on here pre season ken. Tell you what ken. The four or five of us who told you that you needed a bit of nous last June will come as your recruitment advisers for a free season ticket! Deal? Fucking idiot.

Dear Wolves fans

Yes it's sarcastic but the Dave Edwards song is akin to aids so shut up

Yours Quirk

Tou

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can't say I've heard the song but haven't been to any recent away games. Tell me more?

Heard it at Leeds away. It's doing the rounds at most clubs at the moment.

Was offered a free ticket to this today by a mate whose work has a box, said no, never been to the forest ground and always wanted to go but didn't want to tarnish that by having to watch us.

Finally home, had a cracking day with Darlo, Lycan and Wolf - only ruined by the football in between!

One of the highlights was the beer taster platter in the Canalhouse and another key highlight was the incredible barrier Notts Forrest put up to stop a pitch invasion...!

Back