• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Forest 1 - Wolves 1 the I can't be bothered to think of a joke title verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
Uninspiring

The result really didn't matter - so why only bring 1 sub on

Give the kids a chance and see what they have - suppose its just what we have become accustomed to expect

Three wins in 19 games. One sub, left back off for a centre half shoehorned at left back. Most of the midfield out of position with our best midfielder on the bench.

Outstanding management.

I really believe we have the players in his squad that can be turned into a good side, I HAVE NO BELIEF WHATSOEVER IN JACKETT!
Unintentional caps lock, but it fits.

The squad isn't as bad as only 3/19 wins, we've drawn 16 matches this season which is a hell of a lot just shows with a bit more ambition we could have at least finished in the top 10.
I honestly think KJ has been more worried about the drop the season than making a challenge hence the negativity.

Edwards had 2k fans singing his name all game and offered fuck all. Again.

Henry was shite. Again.

Iorfa, Saville & Mason played well.

I'm not sure there are many fans looking forward to next season under KJ. It will be a huge mistake if he keeps his job I feel. 3 wins in 19 is relegation form. We are lucky that this league is as bad as it is but continue in similar veins and we won't be so fortunate.

it's stunning that he is so reluctant to give Hunte and Enobakhare significant game time. His team selections give no real indication of a plan for next season either.

Pedestrian first half. Nothing else to say.

2nd half, the dynamic midfield duo of Dave Edwards and Connor Coady was invisible. Both spent long periods without touching the ball.

Mason, Wallace, Doherty iorfa and Saville were ok.

Ikeme needs to take off his concrete boots - not even an attempt for the forest goal.

Saville has done quite well for us since returning. Not wholly convinced by him but there is potential there for sure.

The main positive of the last three or four games must be Iorfa at centre back. Sadly, it's highly likely he won't be continuing his development with us next season.

Uninspiring

The result really didn't matter - so why only bring 1 sub on

Give the kids a chance and see what they have - suppose its just what we have become accustomed to expect

Absolutely - a nothing game was the perfect chance to give bright 90 minutes. To not even give him 1 is ridiculous.

Edwards had 2k fans singing his name all game and offered $#@! all. Again.

Henry was $#@!e. Again.

Ohoh...just heard KJ praising Henry for his effort today on WM!
Also corrected the WM blokes pronunciation of Deslandes....apparently
its Des-larndes not Deylarndes.
Also there's no chance of seeing kids next week,he wants to win and
said as much.

I don't care what KJ says, Henry was fucking awful.

Wednesday won't care. They are safe in the play-offs. It will either be like Brazil v Italy in 1982, or West Germany v Austria in the same tournament.

Wednesday won't care. They are safe in the play-offs. It will either be like Brazil v Italy in 1982, or West Germany v Austria in the same tournament.

Could be an exciting game next week then - I may be ever so slighty delusional re that

I don't care what KJ says, Henry was fucking awful.

Just seen his comments in the E&S...

"I was pleased with Henry today, he showed a very good attitude again.

But no fucking quality!

Woeful. Jackett, fuck off.

Perfect opportunity to play Hunte and Bright but to play neither and give neither of them substitute time is fucking unforgivable. noticed when the players came over at the end Jackett was nowhere to be seen despite all his rhetoric about putting a performance on for the traveling fans.

Thought our best player was Saville who put in a decent display out of position. I've been one of his critics but well done today.

Coady one shot in the second half and the block at the end of the first aside was appalling I've seen nothing to justify that price tag.

Edwards doesn't deserve the song about him, nor does he deserve to pollute the Euros. Anonymous for blocks at a time and did fuck all with it when he did touch the ball.

Wallace persevered but didn't show huge glimpsesas as did Mason who took his goal very well.

Apologies to Lycan et al. Was well after 1 when we arrived so headed straight toward the ground. Hopefully another time fellas.

Just seen his comments in the E&S...

"I was pleased with Henry today, he showed a very good attitude again.

But no fucking quality!

Why is he singling Henry out for his attitude? I didn't think he tried harder than anyone else out there and was our poorest player by far. There was nothing positive about his performance at all.

No worries Lincs ..

It's a bizarre statement all round.

“I was pleased with James Henry as well.

“Physically he worked very hard to try and support Joe and had a good chance as well at 1-0.

“He is in a good place right now – he has had a good season and is showing a lot of enthusiasm to want to play for Wolves.”

That last bit reads as if it's someone who doesn't speak English as a first language.

Back