• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 0 - 3 Wolves Verdict thread

Seriously - Its about 25 years long (well probably 15 or so left now)

Cool - add all the highlights clips since we signed the bloody thing and we've probably got about 90 minutes of action by now.

must have been an awesome salesman to get that contract.

Actually really enjoying watching the game - the cockney commentators are actually pretty good too. Bang goes my afternoon though.

It is an agreement with the FL so all clubs in it at the time had to have the website. Its why a few ex-Prem teams have their own websites as they were safe when the deal was done

It is an agreement with the FL so all clubs in it at the time had to have the website. Its why a few ex-Prem teams have their own websites as they were safe when the deal was done

Yep. It's a fucking terrible deal but it's not one of Wolves' doing. There isn't any excuse for us only offering 1 minute highlights on YouTube for our home games (most clubs routinely do 4-5 minutes minimum, we did until the middle of last season when we suddenly decided FanCam and filming Kuszczak's reaction to a goal down the other end were more important) but we can't offer extended/full highlights unless it's through the wanky, fee based Player format.

Funny how we seemingly go through every combination of midfielder only to come around and decide that KMac/Price is our best pairing. It was the best pairing when we won League One and when we hit our stride on our return to the Championship. Can we not forget it this time? Keep the lads both interested and they'll rip this league to shreds.

He is immense at communicating, I noticed this at Sheffield utd away a few seasons ago, screaming at Leon to close down the keeper when Sheffield utd had a throw in near their box. Leon looked completely confused until Price shouted at him some more!

We share a Jack Price love. If you spend a match just watching him, it is brilliant what he does.

I'd like to see Kenny Jackett's record at Wolves with and without Jack Price.

With Jacko (league starts only):

Season 2013/14 P20 W15 D4 L1 F44 A10 Pts 49

Season 2014/15 P19 W12 D4 L3 F33 A17 Pts 40

Season 2015/16 P2 W1 D1 L0 F4 A1 Pts 4

We share a Jack Price love. If you spend a match just watching him, it is brilliant what he does.

I make no bones about my man crush on JP and his beard!

Joking aside, I think he adds more to the team than he gets credit for, he's just not flashy and so doesn't get the plaudits his performances and record deserves.

With Jacko (league starts only):

Season 2013/14 P20 W15 D4 L1 F44 A10 Pts 49

Season 2014/15 P19 W12 D4 L3 F33 A17 Pts 40

Season 2015/16 P2 W1 D1 L0 F4 A1 Pts 4

DW while youre at it how many of those were clean sheets? You know my obsession with them?

I make no bones about my man crush on JP and his beard!

Joking aside, I think he adds more to the team than he gets credit for, he's just not flashy and so doesn't get the plaudits his performances and record deserves.

As we've discussed in the past, you're bang on the money mate. Future captain, and he's a leader on the pitch for us. Never shuts up, constant organiser.

Astonished that managers don't pay more attention to stats like that. Even ignoring League 1 it's 44 points from 21 games in the Championship.

Astonished that managers don't pay more attention to stats like that. Even ignoring League 1 it's 44 points from 21 games in the Championship.
It's because in general it's pointless to lay such a big effect around one player.

Matt Hill had a fantastic PPG record and he was shite.

22 22! Fucking hell he should be the fisrt bloody name on the team sheet then! That means we CANT lose in 50% of the games full stop!!!! I knew it was high but guessed around 15. Thanks DW someone tell KJ to read the stats

By maths then in last years close campaign he did not play in 27 games and we got 38 points from them. Bear I hear you and the stats but this is quite a hike!

Back