• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 0 - 3 Wolves Verdict thread

Wolf Hunting

Reaction score
Terrific 'just as it was' performance, which will take a lot of pressure off Jackett.
KMac + Price seems to be the best match up in the middle, Ojo, ALF and Afobe putting in a great effort though it hasn't fallen for Afobe tonight, but his running into positions and his chasing back have been great. Iorfa has had a brilliant game too.
Henry always seems to have an explosive missile in his locker. (The modern day Guediora?)
Huge lift and a great team performance.
Can't think that any player has had an off night.
Perhaps that's the reason we're playing such a good game.

It'll be no relief to me to watch how many wry references there are to Morgan going and us winning so well.

Great win away at a team who won 4-0 in their last game.

Takes us up to 10th in the table I think.

So strange that we can look like such different teams with minimal changes in personnel so quickly.

Still, a welcome result, hopefully one that carries forward.

I know that Fulham had a player sent off, but it was still an excellent result to beat them so comfortably.

Amazing how much a good win lifts your mood. Just what we needed and that league table looks a lot healthier now. Four points from two away games a very handy return.

Thank god for that - hopefully we can keep it going against Huddersfield now...

The table looks so much better. Good result tonight. I cannot comment on the performance but 3-0 is good stuff. Plenty of shots, plenty on target, decent conversion rate, good possession, and not all of this is just because we were facing 10 men for most of the game, surely. Onwards and upwards, and more of the same please Wolves.

Edwards didn't play, played our balanced and best midfield. Score some goals...

For all the debates about investment over the last three months (valid debates) and ownership over the last 24 hours, what tonight shows to me beyond any doubt is how Ken has had us underperforming so far. This squad of players - while we could/should have done more in the market - should not have been struggling so badly.

10th :icon_lol: Still a terrible league :icon_lol:

Terrific result and sounds like we played well, I know they had a man sent off but it sounded like we were all over em up till then anyway. Probably the team most of us would have picked and it seems KJ has suddenly got the message.

Fantastic stuff, plenty of possession, shots, on target and most importantly 3 goals and 3 points. Hopefully we keep that momentum going and get another good performance and win on Saturday.

Much needed win. We must build on this with another vs Huddersfield.

Interested to hear from those who went.

For all the debates about investment over the last three months (valid debates) and ownership over the last 24 hours, what tonight shows to me beyond any doubt is how Ken has had us underperforming so far. This squad of players - while we could/should have done more in the market - should not have been struggling so badly.

10th :icon_lol: Still a terrible league :icon_lol:

3 points off 3rd. :facepalm:

Sounds like Ojo played really well when he came on, hopefully he's started to settle and we'll see what Liverpool fans were talking about.

Even before Fulham went down to 10 men we were the better side creating chances, by all accounts we've controlled the game from start to finish.

Couldn't really get any feel for the game given the problems with the feeds, but sounded as if there was some real tempo to our game (though their red would have helped the possession stats) - no lethargy and a more incisive performance.

Pity that Afobe couldn't get himself a goal as fully firing as he was in the second half of last season will be a major benefit to us.

Only one game, but a more encouraging performance

FT: Fulham 0-3 Wolves

Superb away result, 3 goals scored, a clean sheet against a Fulham side containing Stearman and O'Hara who scored 4 in their previous game... who needs Morgan :icon_wink:

Back