• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 0 - 3 Wolves Verdict thread

Just seen the Sky highlights. Looks like we absolutely murdered them. Could have had six or seven.

Stonewall red card (way worse than Coady's vs Brighton), laughable goalkeeping for Ojo's goal but we're due one of those in our favour after our own episodes earlier in the season. Peach of a free kick by Henry to wrap it up.

Afobe would have scored a hat trick 6 months ago.

Price - 8 - deserves a ten for his celebration for Henry's goal alone, magic stuff.

What did he do? Doesn't show enough on highlights?

He was just loving it. Henry made a big deal of going over to fans, slid on knees then they got in with fans. Price just seemed so delighted, grinning and shouting and you could tell it was natural not put on at all.

You also forget what an organiser he is for someone so young. As he gets older he's going to be an asset to any team, I just worry he'll go searching for guaranteed football one day as we always seem to take him for granted.

Wolves fans were great by the way. There was no negative atmosphere, which considering the circumstances I wouldn't have been surprised if there was one.

Brilliant effort in giving o'Hara a tough time. Once they properly got stuck in to him he started tripping over the ball and stumbling around. Never seen a player so clearly affected like that

That should do everyone as power of good. Made most of our nights and see how it lifts the mood and tone on here? We know what theu are capable of if played in the right positions and tonight was a round pegger! Now to consolidate this win against Huddersfield and the season can start. Good.

NB KJ please note the team, the formation and the final score and stop tinkering with it.

You also forget what an organiser he is for someone so young. As he gets older he's going to be an asset to any team, I just worry he'll go searching for guaranteed football one day as we always seem to take him for granted.

He is immense at communicating, I noticed this at Sheffield utd away a few seasons ago, screaming at Leon to close down the keeper when Sheffield utd had a throw in near their box. Leon looked completely confused until Price shouted at him some more!

He is immense at communicating, I noticed this at Sheffield utd away a few seasons ago, screaming at Leon to close down the keeper when Sheffield utd had a throw in near their box. Leon looked completely confused until Price shouted at him some more!

In fairness Leon looked confused permenantly. see example pmsl

View attachment 1127

Missed this last night, brilliant news over breakfast this morning.

I can,t watch the sky highlights now I am back in greece, so if anytone can doctor them and put them up i will marry you, ha ha ha .

As one sided a highlights package as you will see. Sure fire red and pleasing Afobe is at least getting in those positions.

Don't get the slightly sly comments re Stearman. I'd much rather still have him here and am still massively against selling him.

Not surprised to see Price and KMac running things so well. Annoys me that KJ spends so much time, especially in the early matches of the season, trying find an alternative.
Batth's return seems to be doing the trick as well.

Am I wrong to be excited about Saturday again?

It will be interesting to see if he picks the same 11 players on Saturday.

It will be interesting to see if he picks the same 11 players on Saturday.

Horses for courses with two different sides in Fulham and Huddersfield but I hope Jackett does.

Sad stat of the day: In Jack Price's 59 competitive appearances for Wolves we have only lost 6 of those games.

I would.
Ojo and Coady provide decent options from the bench. I'd like a loan striker in by then too.

JoH substitution near the end, so he got his own little ovation from the Wolves fans was comedy gold. Must have been a very humiliating 10m walk. What was the Fulham manager thinking!
Even before the red card we were dominating the game and looked far more like the team from last season. Big improvement from Ojo, but towards the end of the 2nd half Aforbe looked like a dog chasing a balloon.
Great touch at the end with the players coming over to the fans with DB very much at the fore of that.

I reckon he'll start Ojo over Byrne on Sat and keep the rest the same.

Ojo for me is better as an impact player. I am not sure he yet has the nous to directly affect a game for 90 mins. Of course if the rest of the team is more settled, that will only help him too.

I agree, but I think the manager will think he has deserved a start on Sat, especially since he saw fit to hook Byrne at half time.

Back