• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 3-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

But the VAR decisions beggar belief.

Onana foul on SASA ignored v Man U.

Guidelines for ricocheted handball ignored v Luton.

Dives rewarded v Newcastle, Sheff U and now Fulham.

They reward cheating when it happens v Wolves it would seem and ignore blatant fouls against Wolves.

That's some level of ineptitude which doesn't seem likely to me. The officials surely can't be that bad.
So once again, why and who?
We also gave away a cast iron penalty in injury time against Villa, obviously doesn't balance it out, but surely would have been given if there's foul play involved?

We should have had a penalty ourselves in the Villa game, especially given it barely requires a tickle to win one against us.

We should have had a penalty ourselves in the Villa game, especially given it barely requires a tickle to win one against us.
I don't agree in as much as Neto was going over before contact, I appreciate that doesn't seem to matter when it's against us. Still doesn't get away from the fact that if there's a conspiracy the Doherty/Watkins one gets given though

That goal is just not his fault. He does exactly the same and it hits him in the bollocks it’s a great save. It’s just badluck it’s gone through his legs. One could say great finish, but it’s not. He’s not aimed for it, he’s just hit the target and it’s gone through his legs. But if you don’t buy a ticket you don’t win the raffle.

I don't agree in as much as Neto was going over before contact, I appreciate that doesn't seem to matter when it's against us. Still doesn't get away from the fact that if there's a conspiracy the Doherty/Watkins one gets given though
Too incompetent to be consistent

So once again, why and who?
We also gave away a cast iron penalty in injury time against Villa, obviously doesn't balance it out, but surely would have been given if there's foul play involved?
And once again I don't know why! And I don't know who!

I'm not Donal fucking McIntyre working undercover at Stockley Park.

I'm a bloke that supports Wolves frustrated at the many injustices we've been dealt this season and it LOOKS very suspicious.

I don't have proof and I don't need proof in order to state it LOOKS fishy...

So fuck off asking for evidence, I'm not after a cunting inquest. It's my opinion that it LOOKS dodgy and I find it hard to believe it's just ineptitude.

Where's your evidence that it's just ineptitude? You can't prove that either.

I'm a bloke that supports Wolves frustrated at the many injustices we've been dealt this season and it LOOKS very suspicious.

So fuck off asking for evidence, I'm not after a cunting inquest. It's my opinion that it LOOKS dodgy and I find it hard to believe it's just ineptitude.

We have a review system run by incompetent persons, we have a group of players that have a habit of doing silly things in the penalty box.

We are decent enough for marginal decisions to cost us but not good enough for it not to matter.

Perfect storm. There is no conspiracy…..IMO.

We have a review system run by incompetent persons, we have a group of players that have a habit of doing silly things in the penalty box.

We are decent enough for marginal decisions to cost us but not good enough for it not to matter.

Perfect storm. There is no conspiracy…..IMO.
I guess the issue is the “perfect storm” generally only happens once or twice. Not 7 or 8 in the space of a few weeks.

I guess the issue is the “perfect storm” generally only happens once or twice. Not 7 or 8 in the space of a few weeks.
My point was that at least three or four of these instances its either poor decision making or technique (or both) by our players that have led to these calls needing to be made in the first place. That sets us aside because I doubt other teams have had so many, that's on us. The incompetence takes care of the rest. IMO.

My point was that at least three or four of these instances its either poor decision making or technique (or both) by our players that have led to these calls needing to be made in the first place. That sets us aside because I doubt other teams have had so many, that's on us. The incompetence takes care of the rest. IMO.
So;
Immediate cause - poor player decision making/technique
Underlying cause - incompetent on field referee/VAR
Root cause - incompetent PGMOL

We're also overlooking that Atwell apparently isn't too fond of wolves?
One of my good mates went to uni with Atwell. I’ll get him to find out his thoughts on Wolves for you ;)

If you want to just spout none evidenced conspiracy theories and then strop when asked to substantiate them you'd be better off on Twitter with Lambert, Le Tissier, Cotterell and the rest of the loons.

Back