• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham 3-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

If you want to just spout none evidenced conspiracy theories and then strop when asked to substantiate them you'd be better off on Twitter with Lambert, Le Tissier, Cotterell and the rest of the loons.
Or maybe you don't understand what a forum is.

Besides I wasn't posing a question, just making a statement.

I don't believe there is a conspiracy, I think it's a mixture of things, conscious bias, unconscious bias and incompetence.

However just dismissing the idea that there MIGHT be other factors at play is part of the reason why we still have this desperately incompetent AND corrupt government in power.

Accept they are fucking useless. Tin foil crap on top of that just looks stupid
It's inconceivable to me that they are this fucking useless. I've never seen anything so utterly fucking useless.

They're more useless than Boris Johnson.

They are uniformly rubbish and combine it with setting the whole system to watch each others backs and stick with on field decisions rather than give correct verdicts. That’s the issue. Not some conspiracy of corruption but a PGMOL conspiracy to keep themselves being “right”.

That’s the top and tail of it.

That would certainly explain why he hates wolves! ;-)
Response:

“Stu is a Luton fan & absolutely sound. As far as I’m aware, he has no reason to dislike Wolves more than any other club! 😂

So there you have it. Atwell is a nice bloke, but clearly very, very incompetent.

They are uniformly rubbish and combine it with setting the whole system to watch each others backs and stick with on field decisions rather than give correct verdicts. That’s the issue. Not some conspiracy of corruption but a PGMOL conspiracy to keep themselves being “right”.

That’s the top and tail of it.
But that suggests that the officials are capable of being disingenuous in the decisions if their desired outcome is to be 'right' rather than 'correct'.

And if they have the capability to be disingenuous in this scenario, what other scenarios are they capable of being disingenuous in?

given the referring collective seem to have told GON that there were 3 clear errors with VAR, shouldn't they be formally acknowledging these somehow? I know it counts for nought but surely they can't just leave it at that?

I think it's pretty straightforward.

They're not just shit - that would be the occasional error.

We see VAR fuck ups every single week without fail. Sometimes - as we found out on Monday - there are multiple fuck ups which wouldn't look out of place on Some Mothers Do Ave Em.

I'm not going to give PGMOL the credit of having some sort of weird, cunning rouse to deliberately nab us of points. They're just not clever enough for that.

They are simply really, really, really, really shit.

Like Harry and Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber - beyond incompetence but incapable of cunning.

So 4 out of 5 think the first one was wrong, but not wrong enough to be overturned. Make it make sense.

Headbutting is OK then as long as its a soft one and the bloke on the receiving end doesn't fall to the ground. They just make up bollocks as they go along.

Back