• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham Away 9th April

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Cyber]
There's a 3 in the number 13 and it's being played on the 9th (which is also made up of three 3s) and importantly, not Friday the 13th. Therefore, Wolves will win with Silva scoring first.
[/Cyber]
That’s a stretch even for me but I will take imitation as the kindest form of flattery!🤣🤣
I want us to win and play well. I would even take a point and a good positive performance over a horrible 1 0 win. I know I am odd.

however given the Duke of Edinburgh passing away and him born in 1921 and 99 years old we played Fulham at their place only once in 1921 in the cup and we won 1 0

Jonny's reinjury has made me a bit despondent. This game, win or lose, is just another game.

I wonder if everyone will cheer up a bit when the pubs reopen?

i just want to win. I would take a crappy 1-0 over a “played well” but lost 1-0 every day.

We have played horrible all season, so its a 1-0 win then. The thing is people remember the result, not the performance.

Let's have some perspective on Fulham; Villa had scored 4 in 6 losing 3 in the process before they played Fulham.

Not only did Fulham only manage to score because Mings gifted them something but Villa scored more against them than they'd managed in their previous 4 games.

If we lose tonight then it'll be of our own doing.

I'm quietly confident we can put togeather at least 45 mins of good football and win

Moutinio is on the bench then. I thought he was out ? Come on lads lets do this lot.

Interesting they've changed their system to 343

Thay would concern me more with the extra man in midfield and 2 forwards who have both scored against us before

We look much better going forward with this system, we can't defend as badly again as Monday.......can we?

Thay would concern me more with the extra man in midfield and 2 forwards who have both scored against us before
We’ve seen first hand with our own system(s) it doesn’t work like that.

Pin the WBs back, then the wide midfielder gets sucked out to our FB and then we have dominance in the middle. If there WBs leave space behind then Neto and Adama will have a field day.

2 up top forcing Coady and Saiss going man for man would be a concern, especially when you couple it with the potential for a midfield to drift freely behind them if Wolves leave as much space there as last game.

Should be easy to spot and adjust if that situation comes to bear though, make Neves and Dendoncker play in a more restrained way to keep a block of 4 around that area and then you can release the fullbacks to venture forward and double up on Fulham's wingbacks.

Last cigarette before kick off, wrong week to give up smoking. We have the Toon army on our side tonight, Come on Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back