• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I can feel the pain of colouring that wolves head in with a perm marker

Few players have been sharing the below on Instagram.

Anyone know where you get them from?

Sessegnon has won young player of the year AND championship player of the year at the EFL awards this evening. Nothing for Neves, although he did make the team of the year (alongside Coady & Ruddy).

Not quite sure how Ruben isn’t winning the POTS award. Sessegnon has won 5 awards tonight...

Madness really. Don't get me wrong, Sessgenon is a very good player and I think he will go on to good things but there is so much hype about him now. People saying he should go to the world cup etc. He will play for England no doubt but not yet. Ruben has comfortably been the best player in the league this season.

Madness really. Don't get me wrong, Sessgenon is a very good player and I think he will go on to good things but there is so much hype about him now. People saying he should go to the world cup etc. He will play for England no doubt but not yet. Ruben has comfortably been the best player in the league this season.

I know the goal award is but isn't the POTS for the whole of 2017 as well?

Because its a London club.

Have to think people have seen Ruben's direct goal involvement and judged that he doesn't directly influence things enough.

Obviously, we know that's not true, but can see how from the outside his goals and assists numbers seem low for a POTS.

Have to think people have seen Ruben's direct goal involvement and judged that he doesn't directly influence things enough.

Obviously, we know that's not true, but can see how from the outside his goals and assists numbers seem low for a POTS.
Kante won POTS (with all his goals and assists..
) last season so i doubt that's the case.

I think it's a mixture of xenophobia and London bias.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kante won POTS (with all his goals and assists..
) last season so i doubt that's the case.

I think it's a mixture of xenophobia and London bias.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Different voters for the Prem and EFL, isn't it?

Sessegnon wont even win the Fulham POTS. All their fans are voting for either McDonald or Ream.

An American winning POTS at an English club. What has the world come to?

The award was voted for by the Managers of other clubs within the league, so nothing to do with London bias. There are though enough of them who are jealous of Wolves and the supposed unfair nature of us signing Neves to stop them from voting for him.

Eight or nine years from now Ruben Neves will be counting his Champions League medals. Sessengnon's career will have followed the same trajectory as Theo Walcott's. In the grand scheme of things it matters not a jot.

Sessegnon is better than Walcott was, quite easily tbf.

The award was voted for by the Managers of other clubs within the league, so nothing to do with London bias. There are though enough of them who are jealous of Wolves and the supposed unfair nature of us signing Neves to stop them from voting for him.

So basically a football version of the Eurovision Song contest..

Sessegnon is better than Walcott was, quite easily tbf.

Not sure I agree - as a teenager, Walcott seemed like a tremendous prospect, hence the move to Arsenal. Unfortunately, he never managed to achieve his full potential. Sessegnon may well go the same way.

Back