• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Brazil reminds me of Jeremy Clarkson to a degree in spouting outrageous nonsense just to generate headlines and increase viewer/reader figures. The only caveat with that is I think Brazil actually believes all of the things he says, which makes it so much worse. I have pretty much stopped listening to Talksport because I can't stand the man.

I have no idea why anyone listens to TalkSport, WM, whatever. Why do it to yourselves? They exist purely to rile a fanbase - there's no need to listen to morons who haven't got a clue what they're talking about making themselves look like even bigger morons.

You couldn't pay me to listen to that drivel.

I have no idea why anyone listens to TalkSport, WM, whatever. Why do it to yourselves? They exist purely to rile a fanbase - there's no need to listen to morons who haven't got a clue what they're talking about making themselves look like even bigger morons.

You couldn't pay me to listen to that drivel.

Having watched the first half last night on TV, I then had to go out which involved driving outside of the area that picked up Radio WM for the commentary. Tuned in to Talksport and listened to the rest with Matt Murray and Mark Saggers as part of the team. I must admit I was impressed with their coverage and would have no hesitation in tuning in to Live Wolves matches with them in the future.

I think the main thing that's pissing off other clubs is the amount of money they've spaffed on dross

I see the wording on Wolves website for the ticket allocation for the Sunderland game now says "Initial allocation 2589", I'm pretty sure this has changed from "Allocation" (may be wrong), but that wording indicates we may get an increase - hope so!

I see the wording on Wolves website for the ticket allocation for the Sunderland game now says "Initial allocation 2589", I'm pretty sure this has changed from "Allocation" (may be wrong), but that wording indicates we may get an increase - hope so!

It did change to show initial

Sunderland will have to move a couple of fans to allow us to have more tickets due to how to where they now put away fans.

Speaking of TalkSport - Coady interview is on soon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Sun cumming in your ears. Do people still listen to this drivel?

The Sun cumming in my ears? What nonsense are you on about? I currently live in Spain and apart from Podcasts it's my only real link to English sport which is free. It isn't something I listen to and take as gospel, I like to think I am wise enough to ascertain what is factual and what is being pushed out there to get a reaction. I'm no fan of The Sun, haven't read it since I was about 12 for all the ridiculous footy gossip. I take Talksport for what it is, a bit of background noise while I do other activities, and some of it is decent and some of it is not.

Here's the good news. Kenny Hibbitt has an autobiography coming out soon.

The bad. It's co-written with Nash.

Just watched 'Wolves parts 1 - 6' again (and we will have parts 7 & 8 which will have good stuff in it!!)

2 seasons ago we would have struggled to get to part 2 & even last year would have only made it to part 3, and most of that would have been the Stoke & Liverpool cup games.

The difference a year makes (& a Manager who knows what he is doing)

Wtf, look at the teams in the league first and foremost..

I guess Man City will have to stop buying players who are represented by Mendes then

Just looks like some premier teams are worried we are going to spoil their party,I'm sure mourinho gets some sort of special treatment being a mendes client as well

That story reads like made up piffle with some speculation and a bit of already widely reported (and refuted) weeks old news.

clickbait, why on earth would premier league clubs be worried about us lol.

Pathetic isn't it? Not that many years ago Man City were as far away from the "big six" as you could get. Perhaps we should enquire about their financial doping? Or Mourinho's close friendship with agents.
Anyway, looks like the Premiership big six have struck the first blow - apparently Neves goal on Wed night has now been credited to Harry Kane...

Back