• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Stats above are for the entire season.

that game is still available on wolves youtube channel if people wanna watch football with a crowd.

When Tim cuts out the stupid analogies and uses his access and knowledge of wolves he can write pretty well, this is interesting:

How a Premier League club is coping in football’s most challenging season
https://theathletic.com/2434602/202...hallenging-season/?source=user_shared_article

I enjoyed the article.
All clubs have had challenges but a 3 day pre season definitely put us at a disadvantage compared to other clubs who had far more time to prepare. It still pisses me off that we didn't get the extra week afforded to other clubs, some of whom had been off for far longer.

I enjoyed the article.
All clubs have had challenges but a 3 day pre season definitely put us at a disadvantage compared to other clubs who had far more time to prepare. It still pisses me off that we didn't get the extra week afforded to other clubs, some of whom had been off for far longer.
Yeah, I didn’t realise at the time but we were massively shit on. The victory over Utd seemed to suggest there was no problem, but was probably more indicative of them being terrible.

It still pisses me off that we didn't get the extra week afforded to other clubs, some of whom had been off for far longer.
It was fucking ludicrous how they did it. A simple solution was staring them in the face and given to them in writing by Chelsea and backed up by us. 4 teams that just need to be placed together for fixtures that would then be rearranged. Even if they felt Chelsea and Wolves didn't deserve a few more days off, then put the 2 Manchester clubs together on the opening day but no lets give fucking Burnley and Villa an extra week off for no reason.

Last edited:
Fuckng ludicrous is an understatement. The solution was so obvious you can't help but think that doing what they did instead was just malicious.

Fuckng ludicrous is an understatement. The solution was so obvious you can't help but think that doing what they did instead was just malicious.
Malicious would credit them with a degree of competence

I know that someone else has already suggested it but Nuno and Neves should be sent back to their families straight after the Liverpool game.

Presume Neves will be going off to play for Portugal (not playing their home games in Portugal though) but Nuno 100% should go home for a week

Then get him back home then (forgot the 1st week off was due to the FA Cup)

I know that someone else has already suggested it but Nuno and Neves should be sent back to their families straight after the Liverpool game.
Noticed Neves's missus has been resharing on Instagram a travel petition regarding Portugal quite a lot this week.

Back